still unresolved login issue

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by Brigid, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/cant-login-thru-yahoo-social-portal.10729/#post-20430

This thread was closed as the issue is still ongoing and nothing has been done about it and this person on our server s40 is i would getting rather irritated with the process. Getting answerless answers and going through the process with zero headwind. As now i am personally getting irritated with the lack of progress with this issue. So, how about we get this issue resolved once and for all without the answerless answers. Thank you!

DreamingWolf and Harmony like this.
  2. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

if you are still facing the problem,
    provide us SS.
    so we can forward to OUR technical team.

And i closed that topic because of she replayed back on another thread :
    https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/bugs.10713/

so i thought problem has been solved.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  3. DreamingWolf

DreamingWolf Member

s.40 Heer ...... also cannot login from fb

""
    {"status":"error","error_code":50,"error":"provider_internal_error","error_message":"Authorization process failed. Connection error or user canceled authorization flow."}

''

get the above message when the login window to fb opens....u get to enter ur login info ONCE...and this msg starts coming up

4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

that is the new error that I get now
    {"status":"error","error_message":"User id request failed! Yahoo returned an invalid response: stdClass::__set_state(array(\n 'error' => \n stdClass::__set_state(array(\n '@lang' => 'en-US',\n '@uri' => 'http:\/\/yahoo.com',\n 'description' => 'Access forbidden for the user as cookie validation failed',\n 'detail' => 'Access forbidden for the user as cookie validation failed',\n )),\n))","error_code":0}

5. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

What browser are you using to log into the game? Chrome? FF? Which version ? Are your browsers configuration blocking cookies right now or you have an external program that is blocking cookies?

6. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Opera Version: 44.0.2510.857 (PGO) however I have tried several other browsers on this computer and on my laptop and have got this error on them too. I don't have any external programs that are blocking cookies and the browsers aren't blocking any either.

7. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Then there is an error on the auth services that is not working. There is nothing you can do put a ticket on support and wait for a miracle. Sorry i cant help ya more.

cheers