Stat Gems

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by War[28953709]_1, Apr 29, 2019.

1. War[28953709]_1

War[28953709]_1 Member

Has anyone received one of these lately? I have not received one in over a week of hitting the Myriad.
    Also I have noticed when I had completed Green star gems the Hunt changed to blue. But when I finished Blue gems its stayed on blue. Is anyone able to get Violets from the Hunt?

2. Solana

Solana Active Member

The star gems on treasure hunt is based on your star rank.
    When all your gear are "splendid" then you will start getting the "blue gems".
    "Superior" you get "Yellow" in TH and so on..

It can happen that your star gems are way ahead of your star rank. Not ideal.. too much waste on star gem

3. War[28953709]_1

War[28953709]_1 Member

All my stars are blue. For a week now. I have been working on the Violets, slowly as they seem to be small drops. The Hunt changed from green to blue as I got all my starts maxed out green. Now maxed blue but still not changed. The Non-star stat gems are still waiting on the 2nd tear to finish. I started getting them from the hunt after I maxed out the first tier. With Super/green being first tier. Best/Blue being second tier. I was getting super/green then maxed out green, started getting super/blue .When Super maxed I was Best/Blue. Now with Blue maxed I am still getting Best/Blue . The Best have stopped dropping in the tower, and only come up when I pay to advance the Hunt. I have 3 items at 2o stars, 3 items at 22 stars and 6 at 21 stars. I understand what you said, but using that and my experience I should be getting Violet star items now in the Hunt.
    I wish we could forge the excess in Star gems and Eye gems. Not to mention the excess equipment items.

4. Solana

Solana Active Member

The naming on the game is messed as always... it has 2 superiors on rank and the names don't match the upgrades ..go figure.

You still have 3 gears with the max of lvl 20 (Green Superior) until that is rank is upgraded to Splendid (max lvl of 30) you will get Blue in treasure hunt even if all your gear are lvl 20 or past it. You still need BEST gems to rank up those 3 gears, until that is done TH will not change and will provide you BEST gems. Treasure Hunt is gated by rank not lvl. It is annoying since the only way you can keep up and get rank items by doing resets on treasure hunt. Rank gems rarely drop on MoD.

It is also best imo to upgrade 1 item at a time instead of doing all at the same time. If you look at the way MoD drops loot, it give more (2) of the lower rank than the (1) upper rank. This way as you complete gear on lower rank, there will be a gear ready to upgrade for higher rank.

My 2 cents any..

Bejszi likes this.