St. Valentine's Day Event

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by MommysRule, Feb 13, 2017.

1. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Welcome to the St Valentine's Day event for all you romantics! This is the time for love! And we have some great events for you this St Valentine's Day!

[​IMG] Look for this button in your top menu interface. This will open the St Valentine's Day rewards.

Signin Reward: The first section is big rewards for signing in - not once a day, but 3 times a day! If you are logged in any time each day between 0:00 -12:00, 12:00-18:00, or 18:00 - 24:00 you can claim reward packs. Yes, you can claim all 3 packs each day!

[​IMG]

7 Days Recharge: Each day, for recharging only $2 or more, you will get great rewards. If you recharge some amount each of 7 days, you will even get a purple Capricorn Goddess Talent Card in your rewards!

[​IMG]

Recharge Reward: Not only do you get rewards for recharging each day, you will also receive rewards for the total amount you recharge. You can claim these rewards as you reach each reward stage.

[​IMG]

Discount Market: will allow you to purchase many items at a discounted sale rate during the St Valentine's Day event. Be sure to stock up on some goodies while they are available!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are both regular market items on sale and VIP items.

Enjoy St Valentine's Day! Love is in the air!

2. Skye Sage

Skye Sage New Member

MommysRule quick question, do we only get to have one Hero Upgrade Stone? Today I recharged and received one from this St. Valentine's Day Event and one from the First Recharge of the Day. But when I went to my bag to claim one, both of my stones disappeared. Each showed up in my bag in it's own cell. I figured I should have been able to claim both, but that did not happen. Could you answer this for me. And I don't put in tickets so not sure how to do that........lol