Something is broke

Discussion in 'Help and support' started by Nay1, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Nay1

Nay1 New Member

I have been trying to upgrade my Ascension. $120 and 1700+ stones later still no lvl. Pls help me it's gonna reset on me.[​IMG]

2. player [9128293]

player [9128293] New Member

Not sure where you guys got this information at. It is not what Creamy Cat posted in the upgrade requirements thread. He posted ascension from 4-5 at 1600-1800 and even then he said it was raw data and not precise.

3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

1. 4> 5: 1600-1800 so far eveything she has posted is raw we could do with sum1 thats got that far to post how many it took them but so far its all been in the range bracket of wot windmill has posted i guess use another 100 ascension should work

4. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hi. This numbers doesn't accurate, I advise you to accumulate more items.

5. selena

selena New Member

This is clearly posted by Creamy Cat in the forums:
    How many Ascension Spirit I need to upgrade level?
    • 1 > 2 level: 60;
    • 2 > 3 level: 190-200;
    • 3 > 4 level: 580-600 (after 24 hours progress will delete, if level isn't upgraded);
    • 4 > 5 level: 1500-1700;
    • 5 > 6 level: 3200-3300;
    • 6 > 7 level: 4900-5000;
    • 7 > 8 level: 6920-7200;
    • 8 > 9 level: 10200-13000;
    • 9 > 10 level: 18300-19400.
    Have a nice game :)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
    Creamy Catდ, Jan 17, 2016

So you are saying that this data is not correct, if that is so why is it posted as (This is what it takes to level)
    So someone who spent well over $100.00 to level their wings at 1800 stones and never leveled you just say that the (auto update) does not work as it should and to use the manual update....WHERE IS THAT POSTED IN THE FORUMS??? If it doesn't work as you say then you should give them the item to level the item, it is that simple. Instead you just take the money and say well it doesn't work that way spend more.......not right. If i sell you something and it doesn't work as it says that is fraud! This is bad business period!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
  6. player [9128293]

Relax. Timuran is the one who posted the table in your post selena. If you compare it to Creamy Cat's data there are a couple of the levels required that are different. Not a large margain but it is still different from Timuran's to Creamy Cats. Look at both of them before you completly freak out :D

7. selena

selena New Member

I wasn't freaking out i am simply stating that if i pay for something and it is not what i pay for then i will be looking for compensation. bottom line here is 1700 max was posted to your site and just so you know in the posted screen shot 1700 plus it was just half way. So to say the auto update is broke (or does not work as designed) is total BS in my book, i still think you should make it right because what happened was wrong, how can you provide a customer service based product and then tell the customer that they are wrong and too bad you spent over a hundred bucks and you didn't lvl your fault not ours...that is bad business period. Oh and i did notice how the ascension level was changed to fit this problem but the others still say 1700 is max for level.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  8. Nay1

Nay1 New Member

Thank you Selena. Yes I was robbed. I was told by support on my ticket that auto upgrade takes more resources than manual and that I should have known this and to pay attention next time. I used to spend over $200 a month on this game I will not be spending my money here any longer. I found it is cheaper to play WOW and I don't have to worry about being robbed.

9. player [9128293]

Out of curiosity did you complete the upgrade Nay and if so how many was it total?

Nay1 likes this.
  10. player [9434366]

player [9434366] New Member

"Please consider that it is raw and not quite accurate data, there is no fixed value of each upgrade level-up, but in most cases it lies beyond those intervals."

As you can see, from the original post in the discussion section, they say in most cases it takes more than the table shows. I would only upgrade if you are positive you have enough to upgrade, and have the means to get more to upgrade if necessary. You can't blame mods on the forums, for you making a mistake.

And a side note, if you used 1700+ stones, you would have more than 1800 points. Each upgrade gives 9-12 points, consuming 5 materials. So on average, 2 points per materials used, suggesting you only used roughly 900 material, not 1700.

11. selena

selena New Member

player [9434366] you know nothing about what happened and your opinion on it is wrong, i suggest sticking to something you know.

12. player [9434366]

player [9434366] New Member

Opinions can not be wrong, that's what makes them opinions. Coming onto the forums to flame the mods is pointless; they are not the ones that have any say in how the game is run. They simply relay messages.

All of my items are upgraded to 5+ so I know plenty on this subject. I have used auto upgrade every time, and it has come within 100 materials of the information provided in the discussion section, pertaining to upgrading. So, like I said above, if you have 1800 points towards upgrading an item, then you have used around 900 materials, not 1700+.

If you want to contribute something worthwhile, feel free to do so, but posting nonsense and telling people they are wrong doesn't contribute to the thread, or the OP's issue.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  13. Nay1

Nay1 New Member

Actually I did use 1800 stones that is why I said it was broke. The stones where not giving me the numbers they should have. I am not attacking any of the MODS. Being a mod is something you volunteer for they aint getting paid to put up with folks attitudes.

Margarita 101XP <support@101xp.com>
    To
    vain_dixie@yahoo.com
    Feb 5 at 3:17 AM

Please, write down your answer above this line!

Hello, Nay1.

Thank you for contacting 101XP Technical Support.

Auto mode needs more resources than manual mode to upgrade Ascension. Please, pay attention to this.

Number, that we assigned to your appeal, is listed in the topic of this letter. It is very important for you not to change topic of this message. We ask you not to create new applications, even if you've got the important addition. Any new letters that you write us not in this thread would be considered as new application.

If you need to add something to your appeal, or to let us know about any missing info, even to attach the screenshot, you need to use button "Add Reply" in already created appeal. Then, new information would be added to your first letter, and that would significantly reduce the time needed to resolve your problem!

Ticket's ID: JHB-223-93888
    Topic: Ascension wont Upgrade
    Game: Storm Riders
    Social platform: Facebook
    Issue's type: Other issues

You could check the ticket's status by clicking on your ticket's link https://help.101xp.com/support/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/JHB-223-93888

Best regards, 101XP Technical Support team.

14. Nay1

Nay1 New Member

BTW No I never got it to lvl. Just wasted my cash and my hard earned resources.