Soldier's Will..????

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [11458888], Mar 19, 2017.

1. player [11458888]

player [11458888] New Member

Will the Soldiers Will ever be available from Guild shop, Arena shop, Constellations shop or for Ingots?

2. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

hopefully YES! ASAP.
    we already report about this to our CM.

3. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Yeah, funny thing is that if you start thinking "Hey this is another casher deal" you realize that you cant even purchase them from gold... so then you start wondering... what the heck... and lastly you realize they are not releasing them some players cash a lot of money to get those pieces.... and if you stop for a second and think about it... is makes totally sense... NOW... it should be a drop from bosses.. yeah! alike any other item in the game...

4. DeathMyst

DeathMyst New Member

As like many other things added into a game, it is added in STAGES. They have been added to both Treasure Trove (does NOT require cashing) and Wheel of Fortune (requires cashing). They are now also available in Hall of Battles (does NOT require cashing). Soon they will be available during Divination (Monkey Blood - does NOT require cashing), from Boss Drops (Mats) (does NOT require cashing), and from Dungeon Boss drops (Mats) (does NOT require cashing). So from the six places they will eventually be available, only ONE will require cashing. And even the one that requires cashing does not guarantee that the 'Casher' will receive Soldier's Wills'.

The Game is the Game, it is what it is, either play it, and enjoy it, or play one of the many other games that 101XP offers for your entertainment. However, ALL games today are basically the same, they are setup where they CAN be played for free, of which I personally have 11 characters I play with for free and only two that I have ever purchased points for, it is the same with most games on the internet today. Personally I enjoy tis game very much and until the day comes, which I hope never comes, that they take this game down, I will be here playing.

5. LaPeste

LaPeste Member

Yeah, alright.... i am already used to wait for things in the game