So...what's the maintenance for this time?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by AkiraStar, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayren

Ayren New Member

Makes me wonder if all 101xp games are run the same way

2. Cookies

Cookies Member

If so I dont know how they continue to run games. Clearly they do not care about their customers.

Penny, SKelLyn [21138804] and Cora like this.
  3. Cora

Cora New Member

feel bad for the moderators as they are getting the sharp end of everything and they have no answers or control - the devs are just ignoring them as much as they ignore the players .. time they got their act together !

MIKI likes this.
  4. MIKI

MIKI Member Moderator

I am sure this is not what they want , we will try and work out better compensation to hand out for this maintenance,again i apologize for this

5. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Member

this is a longer outage than the last couple server merges we have had, getting a bit ridiculous at this point being down almost 2 hours now no one must be working on the issue as it should have been back by now

Penny, Cora and Cookies like this.
  6. Cookies

Cookies Member

Clearly, they do not care about us at all.

Penny and Cora like this.
  7. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

last unscheduled maint was over 5 hours

Penny and Cora like this.
  8. Meta Butik

Meta Butik New Member

they do care about us and this is something that we will address as soon as we can. however at this point in time there is nothing that we can do but wait. we are all put out by this and as mods we apologize. we will push for better compensation as well as ask that there is no more un-announced maint done as it is not fair for our players and willl in the end cause a loss of players. the comments you are making will not get the servers back up any quicker and please remember that chat rules are enforced here the same as they would be in the game, which includes making harsh comments towards 101xp, and while we understand your frustration, if continued the rules will be enforced.

9. bootlegger

bootlegger New Member

it doesnt take me that long to reset the time on my vcr from the 80's computers today should be easier lol

10. Cookies

Cookies Member

Maybe it is time to contact the FTC or BBB with the continued actions and threats.

11. Cora

Cora New Member

I will apologize in advance Meta Butik - but I really don't think any comments that players have made regarding this issue have been HARSH - honest, yes, but not harsh. If this was the first time this had affected us all recently then maybe the comments would be a little less blunt, but it does feel like we are being taken advantage of because the devs etc know that there is nothing we can do about the situation except voice our displeasure.

Autumn, :}|{: Lady K, Penny and 2 others like this.
  12. coral

coral Member

Did anyone notice that, this happend exactly last sunday (marc 25-26) at exactly the same time (between 22-23 hour server time)?

Penny and Cookies like this.
  13. Meta Butik

Meta Butik New Member

yes it did, they tried to fix the european time change as well as a few other issues, but they were not properly resolved and we had reports throughout the week about players still having issues that we reported to the devs. it was really bad timing on devs part but we just ask that players put a little faith in us that we will work our hardest to get this corrected for you

14. Edna

Edna Member

i djdnt realize telling the truth count as harsh comments

Autumn, SirKilll, Cora and 2 others like this.
  15. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

the forum rules seem to cover anything that is not complimentary and favorable to the game or 101. However, you are welcome to pm the cm and be ignored

Autumn, :}|{: Lady K, Penny and 3 others like this.
  16. Cookies

Cookies Member

Yes, many have tried contacting the cm just to be ignored.

17. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

been waiting a long time for reason to have faith in 101. The issues run rampant and it is not fair to gag order us. 101xp should know what the real reasons for rampant loss of good players and dissatisfaction with the game and things/people that make it miserable. If not in the forum that servers paying customers then where?

18. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

please do not insult us by saying "pm to cm" because many have tried and all have been ignored. A real avenue to voice what is really the players consensus would be appreciated. One that is not constantly deleted.

Autumn, :}|{: Lady K, Penny and 2 others like this.
  19. player24640531

player24640531 New Member

Once they do turn the game back on smh, how do i get the money from the "101xp balance" into balens on my game. I, btw, have lost 20 dollars worth of dragon space light because of this "maintenance". Im not happy, but i get that I messed up. Its clearly my fault for buying balens. I mean, honestly, if you are in the game -- as I currently am and was when the game went down you cant tell that the game went down. So i bought balens and they are in the balance thing for the site instead of in my game. So how do I move them from the balance to my game?

20. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Contempt in any for is still contempt. We do understand the frustration however as the previous mods have stated it was done without informing us so we could not give warning again. The Moderators push for a better game for the players however these are also the people that are being attacked at the moment. Give us some time as we yet again work to get the issues resolved to the best of our abilities. We do not fix it we have to call other people in so it does take time. We as mods and players get just as frustrated as you all when these things happen but remember in the technical world these things happen. We all just have to wait it out and hope they get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.