So long and thanks for the fish

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by player [11133528], Apr 13, 2016.

1. player [11133528]

player [11133528] New Member

Thanks for this little interlude on my life, 3 weeks playing got to just under lvl 70 and have now hit the wall of inability to play cos i don't know how or even if it is possible to turn off PVP, can no long collect monkeys due to being continually killed by ex guild members for doing nothing other than collecting the monkeys as we are told to do.
    Don't know what i did to get offside with the guild as i thought i was a fairly big donater for a free to play player but as i can no longer do the things i enjoyed here (mob killing and the events) i'll say farewell and maybe i'll see some of you on a less in your face game somewhere.

No doubt this will be culled quick smart, hope those that get to read it don't waste their hard earned on it.

Bebeb

2. Zyn

Zyn Member Moderator

1. To turn PVP completely off, set PK mode to Peaceful and turn off counterattack in your "Auto" settings.

2. Why don't you ask your former guild why you were kicked out and try to rectify the situation?

3. KRAG

KRAG Member

We have seen this a lot. I think what he is saying is he does not not where to set the PK mode. There is a little rectangle box under the character in the upper left of the screen. Click on that and the drop down list appears. Most of the settings are self explanatory, but if you need further guidance, perhaps a new Guild members can assist you. Or ask here and we can advise.

I think most of the hits I get are from players who do not know how to set the PK. At least some that contact me to ask why I killed their guy give that as a reason. I'm wondering if there is a better place to put this on the Screen... it is one of the more important things in the game, unless you like to kill and get killed all the time. We advise our members what PK mode they need (Usually Guild) before any event and return to Peaceful when it concludes.

As for the Guild kicking you out: The PK Mode is probably what did it. If your were hitting your own Guild members.... we there is a limit to everything.

4. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

what they say and plus what server are you in

5. h.quinn

h.quinn Member

He was in our server and guild... Im darkbliss! we kicked him not becuase of pk we talk to ouir member in guild and always help rectify the problem it was monkeys he was following guild members around i cant say if it was purpusly but we gave him and other in guild a three warning chance there is lots of area on map and lots of monkeys but when your on a guildies back bebab it was cousing anger with feloow guildies sorry but we did warn you more than once....

6. HammaJamma

HammaJamma Member

I back up what Darkbliss just said. Our guild has a no monkey stealing rule. We respect each other and always help one another to become stronger and better gamers. PKing is not allowed but if you are told to stop breaking a guild rule and continue the member you are infringing on has the right to pk you and after 3 warnings you will be kicked. It is sad but some people just will not follow the rules then get mad when something like this happens.

h.quinn likes this.
  7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

i have the same rule in my guild but im asoft touch lol after awhile they get the message i just say seriously dont steal from or u get my size 9 up you.r butt or i say gonna put it into pk mode soon sorts it out lol

h.quinn likes this.
  8. #IamAwesome

#IamAwesome Member

lol if that was the case i would need to kill the whole server for following me around during monkeys....my opinion monkeys is an open event...its more like a may the best man/women wins sort of event....i dont blame you or your rules but maybe ill start killing those who steals my monkey :D:D:D:D:D

S37-:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

h.quinn likes this.
  9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

most ppl kill, all i say is respect other ppl and they will respect you back if not u get pk's and ks'd lol