Silver Cards

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player23460739, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Ah, some good news at last! When do you guys think they will reply with a "we'll do/will not do"?

2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

No clue :(

3. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Also depends on how many players join - if there's more than 10 opponents, the name list will be constantly reordering so you have to pause a second or two to check where the players you can beat have moved to. If there's 10 or less they will usually stay in pretty much the same order.
    I'm a mid-level player on that server, so in kings with 10 opponents there are usually around 4-5 people I can't beat unless they're really low on hp, 1 about the same bp and the rest are lower bp. The higher bp players and almost all the mid-level players use silver card.
    Bear in mind you need to be in battle within 3 seconds of getting out of the previous battle, ideally 2 seconds. You have to skip battle and OK the result instantly. Sometimes I end up respawning after every battle and have to close the attack window for a few seconds to desynchronise my respawn with the player that keeps killing me.

I'm still good with the auto off at max rewards.

4. Neamhain

Honestly... i just cannot bother that much LOL :p

5. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

...and that's why it doesn't work for you.

6. Neamhain

It does not work because it's impracticable to manually click fight in KG. Bonkers work to be honest, meaning that at the end of the event you'll have repetitive strain injuries to your tendons for too much clicking. Not going to get that in order to win how much more?
    You can click as much as you like, manually, on a player, but afk card owners get to them before you, rest assured. The auto is much faster in getting to those who just revived. You will never score as much manually.

Not worthy, so it does not work.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  7. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

Here is a Suggestion. Just deactivate the option of the Silver card auto attack afk thing for kings glory all together this would Eliminate the Problem completely and would also allow for people without the Silver card to possibly do better and it would Force the People who use the AFK auto on it to actually do something for their points and Prestige or put a auto shut off once the max reward points of 40k is reached. this would also allow other people to get more points and more rewards

Ally likes this.
  8. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

Idk bout that Neamhain I have Scored Nearly 40,000 pts before doing it manually so it is Possible but just very hard to do when u have huge auto people in the event

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Why? Some of us have to work, study, sleep or do some another important things. As for me is KG at 10.55 am (when I'm at work) and second one at 1.55 am, when I sleep, I really appreciate possibility of afking there. Otherwise we all would be in a disadvantage against other timezone players, which can go there and play manually.
    And I really don't want to be a punching bag for them. Enough is that we can't enter Killing Field, Total War or Eternal battle, as it's during night (midnight for me) or during work day for others.

I'm sure that many players use afk cards just because they can't sit here for many hours. Points cap I would appreciate, but... only possibility to give all players chance to get all rewards is kick out of event players, who reached cap (just because others would continue with attacking them and keep rising their points).
    Then who will kill bosses?

P.S.: I'm not a big player and I'm constantly being killed by same names again and again. But I won't want to remove card option.

Ally likes this.
  10. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I get it and your right it would be a big disadvantage thats why I also Said putting a cut off on the auto once cap is reached.. idk maybe not turn it off but make it so once cap is reached it would stop then when boss part it would auto turn back on. or something Idk how it would be able to be done but something needs to be done to allow for other ppl to get more points to get more prestige. it takes a ton of Prestige to unlock 7 star heros and it is nxt to impossible to do when u rank very low in arena and dont get much per day.... or another possibility would be to add something else to get Prestige from. since glory and arena are the only things that give prestige

Helli and Bejszi like this.
  11. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

just give ppl points for dying as it's already the case in guildbattle.... and good is

it is definately possible

same for me, either at 11 AM or at 2 AM

Neamhain likes this.
  12. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I like that idea. I mean yeah u get points for dying but only 3. we as guild battle u get 300 or so each death

13. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Wow! Great tip, I'll forward it! Thank you very much.

14. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

With manual battle I always do better with 10 opponents or less regardless of how many silver card users are there, and the reason is because only 10 names display on the attack window...so if there are more than 10 opponents the list will randomly reorder every few seconds. Which is great if I've picked out the players I can attack and then the list reorders; I can't stop once I've clicked so then I'm in battle with a player twice my bp. Alternatively, I can wait 3 seconds to register who's moved to where, which is often fatal in kings because you have to be in battle within 2 seconds or a silver card will target you.

Edit: I have also maxed points playing manual, but that's mainly because the bosses at the end are worth over 5k if you have a player strong enough to beat them all.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  15. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

that doesn't help the ppl that simply can't be there for this event

16. Neamhain

I'd like to see records of that, but anyway do that manually day after day per months and let's see if you are still happy about it, and if your hands are not affected by the constant clicking needed :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Bej and Ajani here, whole-heartedly.

17. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

when i was a lower than the top person bp i used to use manual all the time in both kg and gb, not so much now but i still fight gb on manual sometimes, you can indeed outscore the silver card if you know what you are doing...

18. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

you can indeed, i started my toon a month after server start (due to faction switch)... means that lot of ppl already had the card, while i haven't had the lvl for it

i had no problem outscoring full afk ppl, IF the event was somewhat fair (but only with full focus over the whole fighting phase)... with top 4-5 player on opposite side - forget it, card or not, there is no chance

the biggest issue in general is that most don't have the time or the nerves to sit there, clicking ppl the whole time... if you are that bored, fine... i'm not
    i do that for some time, not a big problem, but day after day after day, again and again, sry you can't tell me that's fun in any way

now where i'm back into worklife, i also simply can't be there for both event times i have to let my pc run afk over night to at least get something off of it

the amount of prestige from arena is a joke compared to what you need for the higher star heros, and the only other prestige income is Kings, so we don't have a darn choice if we want to get anywhere

S31 Ginger Snap likes this.
  19. Neamhain

Totally agree! Especially the highlighted part of your comment.... click, click, click, click.... CLICK! You gotta be kidding me, who can stand that much clicking once a day for months, without getting RSI??? Considered how much silly clicking we already have to do daily to complete dungeons and various runs, and sell stuff from bags because we got no space, and to get rewards from events, and to forge stones, and runes, and amber, and upgrade equipment, and foster the whole team of goddesses/mount/costume/pet/fairy/fairy mount/fairy weapon/fairy wings.... the list goes on.... it is INFINITE!

A massive, useless bore for players to deal with. And what with all banners and as silly battle reports? REMOVE THEM PLEASE!
    We cannot take no more of those useless windows and adverts to appear only for us to have to click them closed! PLEASE.

We ain't players anymore, but clickers!!!!

20. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

i had sugery on both hands in the past, so that whole continuous clicking no option for me anyway

Neamhain likes this.