Silver Cards

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player23460739, Feb 17, 2018.

1. player23460739

player23460739 New Member

I for one am done being spammed by the silver cards during kings, I dont mind people getting theirs but when i lose out because another player is so strong that their card just repeatedly spams me thats just too much, out of a possible 18 mil in gold i get maybe 1 or 2 mil, Just another reason why im no longer putting money in this game

player25939487 and Helli like this.
  2. Helli

Helli Member

It's not just gold, it is also the loss in much needed Prestige to open up higher level assistants.
    It also discourages lower BP players from partaking as they know they stand no chance, and then is a factor contributing to the death of a server.
    And also because let's face it, being stomped into the mud repeatedly soon as you are off (and sometimes even before) you are off cool-down is no fun. It also means quite often that even if you do get a victory you go straight into cool-down because one of the auto killers got you WHILE you were in battle.

Neamhain likes this.
  3. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

it wouldnt be so bad if we got a bunch of points for Dying like in guild battle, but dying only gives 3 pts

Neamhain, Ajani and Helli like this.
  4. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

IMO it should auto turn off when max rewards are reached would help many lower bps to gain points they need

Fishlips, player25939487 and Ajani like this.
  5. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

we've been talking about that in guild a couple times

you get points for dying in guild battle, so it should be possible for Kings Glory as well
    also had the thought about capping players attacks at max points (but not sure if that's a possibility), but at least getting more than 3 pts on death would already help out

or at least make it possible to get Prestige another way, only from arena is not nearly enough for what you need

i use silver card myself and i'm not that weak on my server, but even with the card it's impossible to get good points, without the card it's basically unplayable
    feeling really bad for the weaker players

Neamhain and Helli like this.
  6. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I use silver card and I'd be good with it turning off automatically at max points, even turning off and removing you from the attack list for the benefit of the weaker players with silver card. I'm one of the strongest players in my server but if I'm up against the big guns I still get hammered (and I'm not complaining because while they're fighting me it gives the other players a couple of seconds to get points).
    What would help is if there was a 2-second cooldown on silver cards between battles, as that's how long it takes for a manual player to click Skip Battle and OK for the result so they can click another target. If you play manually it means usually you can only win 1 battle before you respawn...and that's if you're at least mid-strength on your server.
    (I'm asking for the 2-second cooldown as a silver card user too; I think it would be fairer as although it would still auto battle, it would give manual players an even break on timing.)

Caltha and Helli like this.
  7. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Definitely a good idea. The way things are now, I have to jump into the game after roughly 20 minutes of glory. I do not want to alienate the other players on the server, in particular if I gain nothing from it.

Neamhain likes this.
  8. Helli

Helli Member

I am done with it. This last Kings I spent constantly dead because of having 15-20 players all with auto-clicker on. Could not even get out of cooldown as I'd be dead again before it finished.
    This is on a level 111, 1.9m BP, VIP7.
    It makes it absolutely impossible to get the required Prestige to unlock higher heroes and assistants, which then limits your ability to progress.
    Auto-clicker NEEDS to be removed or you are killing your own game.

Neamhain likes this.
  9. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

[​IMG]And where are those silver cards? I will like get one....

Attached Files:

10. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

You have to lvl up to 90, then you will be able to buy it :)

11. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

it doesn't need to be removed, it just needs to be made more fair by giving us points for death too or by giving us other ways to gain prestige (besides arena)

Ally likes this.
  12. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

Good to know tankies! :D
    Now i will work hard to get my level up :)))

13. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

NOTE: Obtainable only by recharged rubies :/ (as other ones)

14. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

Tank you once again but i knew already, if u seen my screen shoot u can see there i have already the gold one. ;)

Bejszi likes this.
  15. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I agree. NO matter how strong you are, someone is always stronger than you. It's ridiculous, ppl cannot even get out of cool down.

Helli likes this.
  16. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

That's why I suggested the time delay on the card to put it on level footing with players who don't use it. Some people have to afk events because of work etc, so the silver card means they can still get rewards. Adding a 2-second delay would simply balance it with the time it takes a manual player to skip battle and OK the result.
    I don't use silver card on one account and I still rack up a decent number of points even though, like in the last game, over 50% of my opponents were over my bp...in some cases way over my bp, and almost all of them were using silver card.
    I've noticed before the cooldown thing though; it seems to be about 2 seconds and triggers randomly. I notice it more on my account without the card although I've been killed twice by the same player on the card-using account before I could get out of cooldown. Not sure if it's caused by lag as it's not unusual to have that issue on one account and not the other although both are running.
    PS: If you get into someone's respawn cycle and keep dying to them, close your attack window when you get towards the end of the cooldown, then open it again a few seconds later. The card will be picking players in rotation and if it always picks you but you're not available, it will move on. This trick also works for guild battle.

17. player25939487

player25939487 Member

got the answer for this one. Everyone gets Auto click.... simple.

18. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Not really. Guild battle that might work for, but kings I click manually, which means I choose my targets. A silver card would simply throw me repeatedly at players I can't beat. I tend to outscore silver card users with higher bp than me because of that.

19. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I tried and it doesn't do that for me, so how does it really work? Does not seem in the same manner for all. The suggestion to stop the afk after one has reached the max reward is the best one in my view. Everyone would be happy.

Helli and Bejszi like this.
  20. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Yep and it was already suggested. So we can hope...