Several Questions

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Tarlna, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Tarlna

Tarlna New Member

I have several questions.

1. Any chance of putting items in goblin shop for higher players that don't need whats in there example basic red astro's or lvl 60 or 80 armor or even fashion souls these are just examples but would like to have something in there to spend the soul shards that are collecting in my inventory other than spending 5 to get most likely 1o0 bound balens cause I have no luck?

2. What are the exact odds of actually getting a red astral from wishing well 3 since I have been pouring tons of wishes in there and have yet to get 1. Not to mention the demon wings, those took me weeks to get to and tried daily?

3. Any chance of a broker/auction or trade system being put in place so instead of selling items we no longer need but where a pain to get so have not sold for the measly amount of gold it shows they are worth we could trade/sell to other players that don't have the means to buy balens?

4. Is it better to Synth Orange armors or upgrade and lower them to purples?

I know I'm not the only one with these questions, they seem to be a daily theme in world chat on my server so would like to know.

2. Tactician

Tactician New Member

For the 1-st question; yeah, they should add something more, not only bound balens chests. The drop rate is really low. I opened at least 100 of these during my time in this game and never had the luck to get something over 100.

For the 2-nd; I presume the chance is about 1%, but also being higher Vip gives you bigger odds to win. This also works for The Wheel of Fortune. Normally ppl who are Vip8 and beyond have a good/bigger chance to win Balens from the Wheel. We actually did a test with one of the players; he was sVIP4 i am VIP7. Both sacrificed 1k balens on the wheel. He won 2 times 5% balens, I... zero/nada. So you can do the math...

For the 3-rd; Staff related. Can't answer to that since i am not a GM.

For the 4-th: Depends. If you got Oracle set, it's worth it. Also Oracle gives you the right to be used on lower tier units.

Hope this help, cheers.

3. Tarlna

Tarlna New Member

Well then for wishing well my odds must be astronomical since I'm svp4 that sucks big time. I have Ancient Oracle set, so your saying upgrade and demote is better than synthing and keeping Orange? and not sure what that means "gives you the right to be used on lower tier units"?

4. Tactician

Tactician New Member

So let's say you got Lord of War tank (tier 4 unit) and Infernal King (tier 5 unit), BUT you already upgraded the gear to Blitz Armageddon gear. IF you decide to swap units, you won't be able to since Lord of War (tier 4) can't use Blitz Armageddon gear.

Same goes for every tier 4. Most of these tier 4 units are really good and can be used until you get Demigod (tank). Lord of War is really good tank, but i tend to change/swap between Crypt King (PvP) and Lord of War (PvE) - the selfheal on hit is just too good to be abandoned. But because i don't have Oracle gear, instead i keep low lvl tier gear because of this.

Hope this help you to understand.

5. J A S

J A S New Member

CompSci Degree!!! Anything computer related
    When it comes to gear, it depends on what vip your are and how much money you have to spare to upgrade, do crypt, and other drop items needed to upgrade any armor. When you synth, you keep the same base gear but make it stronger so your rage stays intact, so if you only synth 2 pieces at a time, you still get to keep your rage, however, If you upgrade, even 1 piece and don't have enough items for upgrading a whole set, then you'll loose the rage that item gives you. It's really up to the person and how they want to do it. I hope this helped...

6. Tarlna

Tarlna New Member

Yes that helps thanks Tactician. I have lord of war but he's in back up never bothered upgrading him since I've had ultimate guardian early on and there were few lord of wars that could even hurt him and instead of going backwards I stepped up to King which is almost red (just 5k lvl 5 minerals short).
    Jas: items aren't a problem I have no trouble farming things needed. I was asking because the upgrade vs synth thing is kinda confusing. If you Synth it gets a bigger br/stat boost than upgrade, but if you upgrade the armor gets demoted to purple with a smaller br/stat boost but its wear lvl goes up. So was just wondering is it beneficial to take the demote to purple or keep it Orange for the long run. My next synth takes the armor from Ancient Oracle to Holy Oracle, is there a lvl after that? and someone was telling me that to get it to armageddon you have to upgrade, is armageddon the ultimate in armor tiers?

7. J A S

J A S New Member

CompSci Degree!!! Anything computer related
    Well, the Armor doesn't get demoted, it become a whole new set. And by that, meaning you loose all your old rage and start with 10 rage again, and you know how difficult that can be when you are a higher level. Which was why I said up to the person at that point..they have to make that judgement call. I done both and regret that waiting period to get all my items, it's usually like 1-2 weeks.... :)

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

As for wishing well, I can tell you that I have wished in Dragon Temple Wishing Well trying to get Devil Wings and I have spent many thousands of balens and even more event wishing tokens and I have never gotten the Devil Wings and I still do not have them today. I am an SVIP player and spent a lot of that trying to get Devil Wings. I have finally given up on the wings and am spending my balens are much more effective items. Many people have gotten lucky and have gotten these wings with little effort. I, however, am not lucky at all. I honestly can say for the amount of money I have spent in game, I should be much stronger and better equipped than I am at this point....but I kept thinking a few more tries on the wishing well and I will get the wings. My suggestion is to try for them when you get wishing tokens, but do not worry too much about those being the most important item in game. Good luck! I hope you do better than I have!

9. Tarlna

Tarlna New Member

its not really about making them most important, there is just nothing left for me to do astral wise other than get reds. And yes it took me forever to get the devil wings also, like I said I had pretty much given up on them then the other day on some of event tokens I finally got a pair, the irony is next day on another set of tokens from event got another pair so I got 2 in 2 days after I quit trying for them and moved on to trying to get the red astrals. Same with event chests like from wild loot, you have a couple that say Chance to get sacred weapon or the lvl 80 armor, or red astrals, I was complaining to guild mate about how all I ever get from those is junk and I didn't believe those items are even in the chests. Lol then last night I bought a heroic chest from cross server store had enough badges for 1 and pop it gave me a dual red astral I about fainted cause I was actually just hoping for some of the warlord medals at best..... it gives me faith at least they are in their chests but the rate they give them seems to be so low as laughable.