Set off on an awesome adventure with this update!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kijenne, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    Heroes!
    Today, on February 2nd, an update was installed and brought some cool events for you! Let's check out what is waiting for you

Dragon Trial
    A brand new event will be available during weekends for lvl 60+ players. Land of Trial includes 3 floors. The higher the floor, the cooler rewards you may get! Defy other players and collect Treasure Chests. Trial Medals and Challenge Tickets can be obtained during this event. Use the Challenge Tickets to participate in the Grave of Dragon event. Kill the bosses to get Dragon Treasure Maps.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Dragon Spirit

A new quest system was added to the game. Complete the main quests to get additional stats!
    [​IMG]

Moreover, from February 2nd to 6th Dice event will be on for 60+ lvl.

[​IMG]

Rubies Bonus is waiting you in the game from February 7th to 9th and available for 60+ lvl players.

[​IMG]

Play Dragon Glory

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  2. Helli

Helli Member

Dragon Trial. Yet again an event that is 100% dominated and controlled by the super high BP group of players. In this one though they can (and are) working together to stop any other player getting the chests.
    All this does is alienate lower BP players, and in the end push them out of the game.

SirBuddy and Neamhain like this.
  3. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

I wouldn't say the high bp players are working together as such though i appreciate it might look like it, as all the chests spawn at the same time its just each is nabbing a chest spot and staying there, as unless there is no one else around there is little point running over to the other chests.

4. Helli

Helli Member

No, they were actively coordinating it in chat and working together. Every chest spawn chest receivers were being nominated in chat, while others held the spawn point for them. No-one else can beat them.
    I'm just sick of the game being dominated by a few high BP players and ruining it for the rest of us.

Camille, SirBuddy and Ajani like this.
  5. Bonnie

Bonnie Active Member Staff Member Moderator

I agree

SirBuddy likes this.
  6. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

I too agree with the fact that is all the high lvl players getting nearly all the chests. and what is the point of continuing to kill people expecially when someone is no where near where a chest is when u can NOT get more medals after u hit 3k and everyone should be at 3k by floor 3

Ajani likes this.
  7. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

i got almost 2500, only had 16 kills in total
    won't bother with chests at all, they are not worth the hassle and high bps are the ones who basically decide who gets stuff (same as in any other cs event)

so i just continue to die, collect my medals, try my luck on killing 3 or 4 bosses in trial

Helli and Bejszi like this.
  8. chicano.surfer

chicano.surfer New Member

Hello am locked out of dragon glory play everyday since started throughtout the day wha happened???????
    play server94
    SapoKing
    help anyoneplease
    this update seems to have done something in logging in for me ahhhhhhhh

9. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Hi SapoKing

There was logging problem but now it should be fixed. Hope you can log in and enjoy your game.

10. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

There should be a cap on the chests; otherwise someone over 10 mil could sit on a chest all day indefinitely, collecting rewards every 30 seconds and stopping anyone else getting them.
    And don't get me started on the solo bosses on floor 1 of dragon trial. Some players had an easy ride, some struggled, and others couldn't pass no matter how many buffs they bought. I've taken a look at some of the players who didn't beat their final boss, and it's not down to their build. If I'd been at their bp, my build would have been the same or worse.

Edit: Got a reply from the devs saying that the boss bp is based on level. I checked in with players who couldn't beat and then checked the leaderboard on both servers for level and bp. According to the leaderboards, players below level 140 are unlikely to beat the bosses unless they are at least vip 8.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    Ajani and Neamhain like this.