Server Time Zones.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player [10639398], Jun 8, 2016.

1. player [10639398]

player [10639398] New Member

Can't find them anywhwere. Are you hoping I spend money only to find out I'm on a West Coast Server?

2. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

The time zone on the server can be found in the right mid section of the screen. I have added a picture below.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

3. player [10639398]

So if it matches my time it's EST? Without EST or PST listed it can't be considered a TimeZone. That's just the time and date. I NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S EST OR PST. I obviously saw the time and date.

4. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

It shows for me as EST. However, when they do updates and stuff, they always list it as UTC. But that doesn't jive with the server time of EST, so it is confusing. All the events in game though go along with the EST time zone of server. Not sure if that helps or makes me more confused. I will definitely ask devs though to get clarification.

5. Van [12897179]

Van [12897179] Member

Is is EST

[​IMG]

6. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Sorry for late reply, all Dragon Blood Servers operate in Eastern Standard Time zone. I do not know if the Developers are planning to release the game in any other time zones. In the event that they do I will add an update to this thread. Thank You.

7. player [10639398]

Thank You! Ebby:)

8. player [10639398]

So I played to 30 only to find that some events are 3AM EST. Ah, well. Maybe something more fitting will pop up.

9. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

The 3 am event you mention is the Quiz and that same event repeats at 1:00 pm EST

10. player [10639398]

It's not just that quiz that's an issue. From the looks of it I can only make 1 Battleground and Guild Battle. How can I stay competitive vs people that can make both? The problem is these are supposed to be EST timed servers but A lot of us are working or on the way from work for most of these events. I don't get home until 16:15. Most of the events are done by then. By comparison Night Falls uses pretty much everything in this game but I was only missing 1 event and Half of another. Since, the Bulk of Nightfalls event happen after 16:00, I could live with that because, I could still stay competitive

P.S. This game is much better than Nightfalls. I really liked the Gold Event and The Treasure Hunt. Also, sorry I raged in my earlier post :(

11. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

Hello player [10639398]

The game is designed so that each player can only attend an event 1 time. No one else is getting 2 Battle Grounds, 2 Quizzes or 2 Invaders. I believe your concern is that the 2 am and 3 am events are on at a time no one else can actually attend. I think because the game is only being released in EST the Developers added the am events encase players with other time zones were interested in playing. I will send your concerns to our developers in perhaps in the future the game may be released in different time zones.

Thank you for playing and take some time to visit some of our GUIDES to enhance your skills. Have Fun.

12. player [10639398]

That was my concern in a nutshell. Thanks for Clarifying.

Ironically, I just discovered that Legend Knight(The original) is basically a West Coast timed version of this yet the times are much better for me.;)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016