server merges.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by borg, Feb 19, 2021.

1. borg

borg New Member

i really hope you arent stuffing everyone into 1 server. you do realize how many people are going to quit the game when they cant do anything because someone who is 50million power( they been playing since day 1 etc) is just one shotting mobs and killing anyone who even thinks of coming close?

it should of went in groups of 10. 1-10 11-21 22-32 etc. that way there is still competition but not super overpowered people 1 shotting players/mobs. but then again who am i... just some customer... im sure you will just open up more servers to lure people into spending more money.

i personally have noticed 1 thing about 101xp.... it doesn't care about its community at all. tickets go unanswered for weeks/months at a time. ( still waiting for the avatar frags from the cold war event.) or get pushed to the back burner hoping you forget about the ticket etc.

2. borg

borg New Member

as i figured... all servers are linked. pointless to play now. people from s1 control everything. good job! so stupid.

3. Purple Mist

Purple Mist New Member

Holy **** .. server 1 to server 31 merging together? im so glad im on s35 haha