Server maintenance on September 9

Discussion in 'News' started by Ardaviraph, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Ardaviraph

Ardaviraph Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]
    On September 9 Dragon Blood servers will go offline for approximately 4 hours. Maintenance will start at 02:30 am server time (06:30 am UTC) and will approximately end at 06:30 am server time (10:30 am UTC).
    We apologize for any inconveniences.

Play Dragon Blood

2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

Nice haircut this big boy has! :D

3. player [14439770]

player [14439770] New Member

Why cut off server in middle of Invaders ? Seriously guys.. Think ahead..

4. Bundy Wolf

Bundy Wolf New Member

hellow um why do sever maitnice when we got evetns on come on I was winning invaders I hopei get the reards

5. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

Hey LightRuler . I hate to echo the above but they took the servers offline right as we were doing Invaders . Is there a plan for compensation for us at all ?

6. player [14709281]

player [14709281] New Member

good planing rigth in a middle of invader
    i think your compagny need more stratege
    or have something to give to player unhappy who put money in your game
    and after say them "We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause"

7. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

Hey Guys ... Lets keep it civil . Yes it was inconvenient but there is no way to know why they did it .
    It could have several explanations including there may have been bugs that they needed to fix sooner rather than later .
    Either way there is nothing to do about it , and getting angry will not solve the issue . Lets just wait and see what happens .

8. player [14439770]

player [14439770] New Member

This was a planned take down, however as stated, some forethought should have gone into this. Servers should have been taken offline between Invaders and Quiz time.
    Now we had a Guide in game that did tell us that servers would be down for four hours, so it wasn't a surprise so much as getting shut down in the middle of the event, which really is a joke and a middle finger to its customer base.

9. jkhasfk

jkhasfk New Member

The server will be in maintenance every day at this hours? Yesterday was the same

10. Bundy Wolf

Bundy Wolf New Member

we gonna get compensation cuz some people need those event I was frist in my invaders sever 47 Bundy Wolf no joke and if I don't get reward u just say it complete when I hardly got to do it ... we need more events during the day have a event every hr or 2 notever y 6 10 hrs

11. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Guys, I am sorry you were inconvenienced during Invaders time. But the maintenance was well announced in game by mods, on forums, in 101xp portal news, and on Facebook page. It is important that you keep up with what is going on.

They are trying very hard to fix these lag and disconnect issues that have been plaguing everyone lately. We will likely see more maintenances in the coming days as they work to fix this. Please try to keep yourself informed by checking the news on one of our several outlets, on a regular basis.

12. Lucy Anne

Lucy Anne Member

Just to let you know I am on a 150meg fibre cabled connection, no wifi to degrade the signal.
    I am still experiencing random disconnections and intermittent lag.
    At 1 point it took 20 clicks to open up the sniper loot window thingy and by the time it did open all the good items had gone.
    It still takes sometimes as many as 4 or 5 attempts to log in to the wild loot, I frequently get in 1t 9 minutes past missing a good 4 mins of the inital part of the event.
    I also still have trouble logging in to the game itself sometimes taking 3 or 4 attempts to get a connection.

I am experiencing this on google chrome and Opera through the 101xp portal and google chrome and Opera through the facebook portal and through the standalone facebook arcade app.
    Not complaining just reporting on the issues I experience since the maintenance.

13. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

And in some way we actually did get compensation . They did not debit us for the Invaders we were in at the time the maintenance started . So you still got your shot at Invaders and still got rewards for it . It all works out ....