Server maintenance May 24

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, May 23, 2019.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]

On May 24 Dragon Glory servers will go offline for 2 hours. Maintenance will start at 00:00 am and will approximately end at 02:00 am server time.

We apologize for any inconveniences.

Aunt ET likes this.
  2. Tricia

Tricia Active Member Staff Member Moderator

3. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Terrible update looks like devs not happy that Dragon Glory in 6 days will celebrate the second birthday...No special shops or special event for us

Elektra likes this.
  4. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

Hi all,

the announcement includes events running up to June 9, meaning the Pentecost weekened is included as well. That is 3 weeks from now, a change from the previous 2 week rhythm. I am somewhat surprised.

On the content: full support for Kaunas. It is the 2nd birthday, see here for the release note of May 23, 2017: https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/welcome-to-the-new-realm.37658/. I am seriously disappointed that we did not get some cool event to celebrate this.

The current event is pretty much standard. In my humble opinion, it is even worse than the last event. No lucky draw, the Happy Chests lack price tags, a very small shop, no holy territory upgrade book, no new stuff aside from that Relic Unicorn pet. You really can and have to do better.

Kaunas and Elektra like this.