Server maintenance August 29

Discussion in 'News' started by Mad Moxxi, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Mad Moxxi

Mad Moxxi Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    On August 29 Dragon Blood servers will go offline for 2 hours. Maintenance will start at 00:00 am and will approximately end at 02:00 am server time.
    Please, do not enter the game so you don't loose any progress.
    We apologize for any inconveniences.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
  2. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

I'd like to congratulate DB is once again proving they don'thave a clue. As part of your "Galaxy Delivery" every day you are given 2 sweet chocolates:

upload_2019-8-29_0-16-8.png

Notice where it can be used? Sweet House event. What's missing below?

upload_2019-8-29_0-17-2.png

So care to explain how we're supposed to use these chocolates for an event that does not exist? Proof positive that you do NOT have true developers, just people who can copy/paste configurations in order to add events. Unfortunately, can't do that right either, now can you? And you expect us to accept that you will somehow magically be able to continue this game when Flash dies?

Oh and while we're at it....Explore the Castle finished 8/28/2019, yet comes back Sept 7th-11th, so in 9 days. Wow, not even waiting a month anymore eh? Every time you do this you prove that all you care about is people spending money, not about providing quality entertainment.

Sriracha and EiskalterEngel like this.
  3. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member

And no daily coin gift wheel. Just had Balen Mine and when has Balen Fund ever been 3 days and been in announcements? Can go on with pointing out the mistakes. So disappointing!

4. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member Moderator

We apologize for the errors made in today's update. I've forwarded the errors about Online Gift and Chocolate to DB support team.

5. Nathan Hall

Oh, yay, the lack of support team. Are we going to get compensation this time, unlike for all the issues we've all had since DB started ramping up their putting events in? You know the constant dc's, the crashing going into CSA and CSA finals, the crashes going into DW, the game crashing or dc'ing during events, the constant and horrible lag, the Invader's spin wheel being stuck after Invaders finishes so you have to refresh, getting an S in Hero Trial according to what it says but you get rewards for an "A" even though you killed the final boss on round 28 or 29 and A starts at 30, yada yada yada?

Cause the one time we got compensation, it was absolute garbage and an insult to the players.

Kaunas likes this.
  6. Mad Moxxi

When you meet different problems, please, take ss to send them to the support. Then we will be able to help you.

7. Nathan Hall

Mad Moxxi,

It is rather impossible to take a screenshot of lag, or frozen games (as it would look like a normal screenshot), etc. And considering the number of tickets I've sent in over the years where I received no response at all, canned response with no update from a live person, no resolution, have been told the issue is on my end, or have been asked to provide screenshots (which oddly enough were included in the initial ticket), etc etc your claim that in taking a SS and sending them support is about as useful as a bull in a china shop. DB doesn't help, DB takes money and ignores players.

Hell, my wife is STILL waiting for a response on her ticket about the useless compensation for the marriage bug that she got. Which was an item for a different game altogether. And she's been waiting for over a year now, reaching out to multiple Moderators, sending in tickets, replying to tickets, etc.

As I said, mad Moxxi, you, your DB staff care nothing about players except as wallets. Your customer service is a complete joke. And as you can see by the posts all over this forum, your players are sick of the bs and lies which is why so many players have left this game. Your answer? Instead of fixing the problems, you add more events to separate people from their money.

So, long story short, take your advice and shove it where the sun don't shine. It is as useless as you and your "customer service" people, which if I recall correctly, are those people you claim are devs.

8. Mad Moxxi

Please, send the ID ticket that you are waiting the answer for. Because i can't find out what' happening with the ticket without the ID.

We are working hard on making the game better, because we are not developers and always are trying to help everyone.

And we are always asking for the new events, where everyone can participate.

9. Mad Moxxi

And also the compensation was sent for the previous update, because we know that the players were not happy with it..

10. Smurfette [24015873]

Smurfette [24015873] New Member

thanks for letting us know