Server maintenance and merge on October 27th

Discussion in 'News' started by Edward Monkes, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]

On October 27th Dragon Glory servers will go offline for 2 hours. Maintenance will start at 00:01 am and will approximately end at 02:00 am server time.
    After the maintenance the following servers will be merged:
    • S2+S3
    • S4+S5
    • S16+S18
    We apologize for any inconveniences.

S35 Celeste likes this.
  2. S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦

S35 ♥ Harley Quinn ♦ Active Member

Will there be more servers merged together in the comming days or weeks ?

sowaniusia [23084359] likes this.
  3. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Awesome, about time, those have been low for a bit.

4. Shaka laka

Shaka laka New Member

oh finally something, they heard our prayer, the gods have answered!!!

5. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I hope so that from now on they will start merge servers every two weeks...

6. Camille

Camille Member

well it is something but all those servers are probably empty because players quit.....Come back SPIDERLILY!!!!!!!

sowaniusia [23084359] likes this.
  7. sowaniusia

sowaniusia New Member

it's great those servers are getting a merger. What about the others??? I play on server 24 and we need a merger too. When is that going to take place??
    I'm a VIP9, but if the lack of attention to the server 24 continues, I will stop playing too. Not only we have very low number of players left, but I cannot open anything without clicking on items at least 10 times. Fix the bugs and merge servers before you add new ones!!

Kaunas and S35 Celeste like this.
  8. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

I see the forum has a LIKE button, where the hell is a dislike or kick in butt button.
    Really, you do know the game KNOWS exactly how many friggin players logs in per min if they wanted to check, right? You need to be struck by lightning for such a BAD lie, low on players?

What do u mean click 10 times? Do you mean YOU have a glitch, to where you click and not open all of one item? Seriously dude or dudette. Please, i beg you to quit, ppl who dont play much then say such, dumb things for as much as you spent, your on at 1am, no wonder you think were low on players, most sleep at this time or are off to work. I think i know who you are, but if you actually did the later events you will see we dont lack jack! Invasions full, KG is def full, tho the lower bp leave, they dislike dying so much for 30mins(lol) our guild battle, has at the very least 30, but most times more. We all host wedding parties generally together there is at least 10-20 in mid afternoon game time, not including the ones between when both of the couples are on. Seriously, grrrrr!!! Do u know how hard it is to write non cuss words, its like trying not to eat steak!!!!

9. sowaniusia

sowaniusia New Member

seriously, i play every day and i mean i click, wait and nothing opens. I got a glitch that is only getting worse. it is very difficult to open team dungeons, solo dungeons, and you are full of BS. KG is not full, but if your standards are so low and only include 4 players or 5 players on both red and blue team as being full, then you need to look at the bigger picture. and I do not play at 1 am, but obviously you do. Get over yourself!!! you are the ONLY player on the server who does not want a merger.

MuFiNMaN likes this.