Server maintenance and merge on April 23

Discussion in 'News' started by MichAnd, Apr 22, 2020.

1. MichAnd

MichAnd Administrator Staff Member Community Manager

[​IMG]
    UPD: Maintenance work has been extended at 10:00 a.m. server time.
    Heroes!
    We are glad to inform you about merging the following servers on April 23: S1,S4,S7,S58,S61,S64 + S2,S5,S8,S59,S62,S65 + S3,S6,S9,S60,S63,S66
    Maintenance will start at 02:00 a.m. and will approximately finish at 05:00 a.m. server time.
    Please, quit the game and don't try to log in during this time.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. Pr0jectAlic3

Pr0jectAlic3 New Member

forgive my ignorance but haven't these servers been merged already? Going back and editing this post, yes these have been merged before....So what servers are actually being merged?

*Wait a Minute* Going to the extreme here, i see 3 sets of merged servers with + signs does this means 18 servers are being merged into 1? If thats the case, I feel sorry for all the people on those servers who worked hard to possibly get deranked again....

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    player38308159 likes this.
  3. Anna [9725794]

Anna [9725794] New Member

All same again after the merge, Nothing of cross servers are working, why the purpose of all wind is together now? why all of them are on same bosses, Serious guys fix the game instead merges I left once maybe I will follow the others too who gonna leave this game and you have to close the game is that you want, sorry but I had to vent, because is almost 3 years playing this and you don't do anything work better, :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

player38308159 likes this.
  4. player38308159

player38308159 New Member

sorry i just play the game i am on server 87 ,but does it seem normal for you to put me together with server that have been playing for many years

5. Pr0jectAlic3

Pr0jectAlic3 New Member

It would also be nice to be able to do world bosses at your current level without blockers that dont need the boss at all blocking you from doing them......Already had someone today by the name LadyMarian block wb 150 at lvl 300 with over 30 mill bp....This is ridiculous they should block players like that from entering a wb they dont need to keep them from denying lower bp players from actually getting anywhere in this game....

6. Inferno420

Inferno420 New Member

happened to me today as well.......LadyMarian Level 300 over 30 mill BP with all fire yellow Gems world boss blocking......This is why people like me have quit this game because 101 allows people like LadyMarian World Boss Block because they have some sort of ego complex or personal real life problems that they cant deal with out in the real world.....Its honestly sad how low some people will go just to ruin other people experiance on a game where everyone is trying to enjoy themselves....I agree with actually blocking players from certain world bosses when they obtain all the Color Gem Upgrades from that set of world bosses like if they have all the upgrades for dark gold 100% finished, they should be blocked from World boss 150 and 165 this way they cant bully lower bp players from building their characters....Someone should make a petition and send it to 101 to show them that a lot of us are tired of being bullied by higher bp players because they either like to throw their weight around or because they have a ego complex...