SERIOUSLY ... You call this compensation !!!?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player20539325, May 7, 2018.

1. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

You seriously think that this compensation was fair to all players who lost 4 hours in his / her game on weekend of free time , and even not can half game to play ???? Come On , where is balens , bound balens , fashion soul , not this cr@p !!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

2. Autumn

Autumn Member

So let me get this straight.... the game crashes and we miss a few events. We are upset because we REALLY do like this game. So you send compensation that you think is fair based on the events that we missed (CSA, WOG, GB). But what about those that couldn't finish some of the daily events. What if they missed Dragon Orb or Arena or Treasure Hunt or Golden Touch or Constellation or Couples Dungeon or Endless Sea or even VOID? What if they didn't get to do their free picks from the Lucky Capsule, or the Maze, or the Ocean Hunt? Some people can only play during that time. Another reason we are upset is because we see that we should get corresponding items, the dragon blood, ancient shards, etc..... I guess we need clarification on what you mean by "corresponding". I know in my case, as well as so many others, pretty much everything in the Compensation was useless. I don't need level 7 or 8 materials! One level 1 Glyph and 3 Crystals? Really?? That's worse than the garbage I get in Void.

So you see, we are upset and feel that we have a valid reason for being upset. Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (61).png

player20539325 likes this.
  3. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

True Autumn i totally agree with you , that why i post this how i saw compensation result if i may to call like that , big nothing to all of us !!

4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

I think it is the best time to say goodbye to all 101 games and spend my money somewhere else :) One of the most terrible compensation bundle what I ever have seen...

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    player20539325 and Sriracha like this.
  5. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

not even worth clicking to collect. Tired of being disappointed by this game..

player20539325 and Kaunas like this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Better compensation bundle was sent. 800 rubies +1500 bound balens. I think its fair now

7. Doctor Frost

Doctor Frost Member

@Kaunas you musta been the only one to get that different comp then I never saw anything

8. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

I am not moderator for Dragon Blood but i also play it.
    I have recived that one also Kaunas and everyone who was online on s81/s84 i have asked and also recived.

9. .Lilith.

.Lilith. Active Member

Check your mailbox. The second compensation letter may appear to be empty, but you must click claim to receive.

10. Doctor Frost

Doctor Frost Member

Nope