Send to Support

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Gretta, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Gretta

Gretta New Member

I know we are all suffering the game problems as much as we can, Events are all out of time, and many won't let us in them at all... We're at server 20 now and the problems continue... I totally understand other players frustration with these ongoing problems while new servers are released with all the same issues... the Devs with due respect don't come to the forums so the only thing we are left being able to do it to take screen shots of all these issues and send them in to support so the tech teams can get on the problem.. unless we report all this nothing will change.. I really do like this game - being able to do the dailies even 7 hours ahead of server time is unheard of in other games... This game could be fantastic, if it can only be fixed... please guys keep reporting.

2. Gretta

Gretta New Member

Oh.. screen shots of events and current time in game will show the difference being wrong. event says one time while current server time is often out by an hour.. such as world boss - we are only able to do that as we can get in manually a different way ... but we can't do that with other events.

3. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

This game, as good as it is, totally littered with problems. From some of us ( perhaps a lot ) not being able to log in, to events not working, and a whole string of things. Especially the lack of support.

4. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

Every game does this. Every browser / client based game. $$$$ becomes more important than an actual functioning game. None of them ever see the wisdom in fixing a game before adding new servers.

No problems with this game for the first few weeks, but after that its been on a decline. The browser version of the game is laggy. The client barely works anymore.