Screenshots are NOT evidence

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by alia, Nov 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

Just a note to all who rely on screenshots. According to a judge screenshots are not a reliable source of evidence due to the ability of being able to manipulate words, time taken and other so called evidence. My advice.... if you have an issue with someone AVOID them! It is very easy to do since the option of blacklisting is one of the best little clicks on the game.
    It is sort of like the "lie detector" test not reliable and should not even be used. I was screenshot before in my own guild! Also screenshots are often taken out of context to the entire conversation.

2. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

3. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

4. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

now tell me that's screen shot evidence how can you manipulate that or you're tryng to cover up that you talk sh!t behind my back when I don't even know you before OCT 1

schumanj60 [22003567] likes this.
  5. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

and when I confronted you, you started witch hunt in khaleesi guild trying to find who snitch on you
    image_5.jpg image_6.jpg

6. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

everything was ignored after our big fight, up until a month after, you EGG me again saying 10.jpg

7. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

and this means what?

8. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

i was talking about a tv show a judge said they were not reliable and here you go taking it personal wow ashe really?

9. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

because I am not fake Alia, when I don't like the person, I will not pretend to like her.
    I was ignoring you.. until started to egg me in this. I am not saint!!!
    I usually am quiet in world chat, Guild chat or cross server chat, not a peep, until someone try to flame me, then I defend myself...
    I was wondering what your intention was when you suddenly open topic in WC , unless to egg me by touching sensitive topic that happen between us a month ago. If you watch that, you can either PM or guild chat, but to lay it in the open in WC, then it is open for interpretation especially when there's no good blood between us, you will feel it is intentional. just saying

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  10. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

ashe a lot of cruel things were said to me as well sometimes people should think before they react to things others say. I say a lot of things in WC because i am not fake and i do speak my mind I am sorry you took this personal. I hope we can move on from this and act like adults. When you get my age you find it is better to be open and I did not intend for this to be a personal attack but rather an observation about screen shots Peace be with you / The Bad blood as you say is not on my part ashe not at all but rather little sneaky people stirring the pot. My advice is to not partake in it, just sayin... I never attacked you personally like you attacked me I am grateful I got his old and i hope you do too

11. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

my cycle in game is I wake up 6am, play a little bit, go to work 8am,
    AFK in GW, bon fire and etc.
    come home 4:30pm, attend cross server game at 6pm,
    Afk by 10pm up to 6am auto with KG and DI
    I have no time to mingle into others or other players personal life.

but, when someone I don't know starts to give bad hint, by giving occasional snide comments in WC
    trying to compete me with Khaleesi, when I like Khaleesi,
    she and I as I said before, is in friendly rivalry, Never did I shade or say bad stuff on khaleesi, NEVER!
    but you tend to put that in there, giving shade in cross server, in GW among others.
    You are among of those who tend to push me and her to compete
    When I attack khaleesi in Arena, I always PM her, telling her, I'm going to attack for test damage
    that is out of respect to her, that I PM her. I don't even compete with her in king glory in the evening cause
    I will go auto play early morning in reset , the only way sometimes I auto join in evening is when Server got DC for maintenance.

I join Jarvis and Freezer guild, cause my guild Horde has less online, when we merge with Jarvis,
    it's an advantage to have level 18 guild No mercy than horde level 15, for guild buff purpose
    Jarvis welcome me and my team, but I don't know why is that any of your business and tell me "falling apart and Ugly"
    I don't even know you, cause as I said I don't mingle with any in there
    I don't need a spy, they give it to me without asking for it, they keep telling me in PM that you shade me all time,
    I don't reply right away cause I am most AFK at work
    that's why I confronted you...
    saying stuff like "just remember high BP does not = intelligence" , and some other stuff you SHADE all time in WC
    is a triggering factor,
    I know you have lot of friends in game cause you are very Chatty in WC, quite opposite of me, cause I don't chat at all
    but when I do, its because I got triggered.

My fun in game, is not chatting but PLAYING the game. that includes PVP, cross server event.

12. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

bleh this is really no t forum material an is so off the wall

13. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

14. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

and what i say in my guild is really not your business i am so done with this topic and like i said dear screnshots are not evidence

15. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

16. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

using a simple photo shop or other means anyone can manipulate screenshots. The verdict is out on whether screenshots should be permissible in a court of law. Please be aware of this when or if you are banned

17. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

You make it my business when you talk about me. No matter how you explain that, we are not in the court Alia, it just prove the screen shot shows the real YOU all Fake with so goody goody in front, but talking sh!t on peoples back, you also did that to some of the players in game.

Lmao so you’re saying that , I edit the screenshot? are you denying what you said in the guild chat?

Neamhain and schumanj60 like this.
  18. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

Creating forum post like this is an attempt to cover your ass from the screenshot that was taken
    Remember this:
    I was never the one that start this but you, it all start when you run your mouth and talk behind my back, it was never your business if I transfer to Jarvis guild...

19. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

Oh Happy Happy Joy Joy

20. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

so, when the game fails you, just cause unnecessary childish drama between yourselves and post it all over the forum like everyone should care a toss?
    SS are submissable to 101xp as evidence. Who gives a damn about judges and courts?? IT'S A GAME btw.

CandelLife, Caltha, Ske1etor and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.