SAY TRUTH NOT LIES!!!

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by player20539325, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Wolfy [20539325]

Wolfy [20539325] Active Member

Hi all db players, I post this thread here to support our GM Meta Butik from server 1 who get bad words from jelious players, cuz they not GM pfff, really? She is helping us on server every time if there some problem and active, I see her always online in game so not truth what players saying about her from other server who even not there, just wish to grab chance with her mouth to become GM and destroy other GM who doing her job very well! So pls all write here your opinion to all see she's not alone, ty guys, and onli say truth not lies!!!

2. ♫ѕмυяfєттє♫

♫ѕмυяfєттє♫ New Member Moderator

Ok this has annoyed me immensely. It is all good and well showing online, and it is all good and well helping in one server set. Yet there are many events cross server and more server sets than one, which are not being monitored correctly.
    Not seeing a single mod in a cross server event which quite honestly should be at is ridiculous. Now I appreciate that they may not be able to make them all, but to be never seen is just beyond a joke.
    Then to get upset when someone asks what is going isn't really any better. Sorry I was in discord I saw what happened and yes I understand rl issues happen and I feel for people when they deal with them, as I hope people would if I were. However it does not justify going off at players asking where Mods are and why they are not seen. No mod was singled out in fact all were mentioned, but some chose to go on the attack.
    These are questions that other players are asking, does that make them "grabbing a chance with their mouths"
    It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone wanting to be a mod, but wanting to know why mods are not modding the game and forums as they should be.

3. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

All mods are to respond in Discord and Forum and we only see a few respond and occasionally mods from other games have had to respond to DB forum.

4. ☯ŇƗĦǤŦŴØŁ₣☯

☯ŇƗĦǤŦŴØŁ₣☯ Moderator

we are changing how we do things but I have stepped up more in here and doing my best to keep track of things. I admit I didn't keep up with forums recently. and I'm doing my best as well as health I'm sorry for missing forums

5. Confused

Confused New Member

Just curious....did you see the exchange in Discord that happened prior to Meta being removed as a GM?

6. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

is it like when i got removed as mod ,
    mods got jealous of me taking over doing their job so mods reported me lol

Meta Butik likes this.
  7. ♥ Ali Cat ♥

♥ Ali Cat ♥ Member Moderator

It wasn't mods that complained.