S30 server merge thoughts and concerns

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Itzak, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

alice is right there is only 2 options merge with s1 or merge with s44 dont think s44 would be happy with a merge
    but merges happen we have to live with it and make the best of it
    how did it go wen s30 to s43 merged just gonna b the same as that

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. Fyrestormy

Fyrestormy New Member

merge fine , but not with s-1, thats just crazy

3. player [14879957]

player [14879957] New Member

I do not agree merge with S1, there will be no opportunity for us low level, with much work I am VIP4 but not enough, we need a server that has the same amount of power as us, if the company decides that yes, most of us (No VIP to VIP6) we will stop playing because there would simply be no opportunity for us, but with a server of the same amount that we could beat our VIP lvl

Aayan likes this.
  4. Mora Trouble

Mora Trouble New Member

Hey Hi...
    We most definitely need a merger. But I don't feel it's fair or justifiable to merge us with S1. Why can't we have a merger with a server closer to us? Why aren't any available for merger? I don't want to be the runt of the litter again... I spent a butt load on this game to get where i am and I feel like I'm being cheated. Also I totally agree with Baz you will lose a Lot of VIPs and SVIPs

Aayan and MrsMiller like this.
  5. player [17897657]

player [17897657] New Member

I do not agree for a merge with S1, it's ridiculous. Whatever our level of BR and VIP, servers need to be match with a fighting chance. A merge like that will end up with us leaving the boat

6. Aayan

Aayan New Member

hi im svip10 my character name is BAZ S30, few days ago a mod name alice came on our server s30 . so i asked her if we are having a merge soon, she replayed by saying if we want a merge it has to be with s1 how is that fair to merge s30 with s1, so i said we dont want to merge with s1 we want to merge. but with server is close to s30. then she says no that wont happend not giving us s30 a choice. as if she was the boss of this game making rules on her own which server mod alice going to merge s30 with. to be honest tell me how is that fair server s30 is no match with server s1. im up for a merge but not with s1 find a server closer to s30 maybe bit strong or bit weak again but NOT s1. no 1 in s30 is happy to merge with s1 if that happens then you will lose many many vip + svip players from s30 by doing that, im svip 10 and i have invested over £10.000+ pounds on this game already and i don,t want to be forced to QUIT this game but if i have no choice but to quit i will ask for my money back and i dont think you want pay me or many others like me. i think you should consider listening to people from s30 if you want our continuing custom. because we are the 1,s who,s making you rich. so we should have some rights atleast. and please try to understand how we feel if we are forced to merge with s1!!! { s44 is close match with s30.}

Thndr_hrt, MrsMiller and Flawless like this.
  7. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

I'm curious as to why S44's happiness and satisfaction is more important than that of S30? Not to mention the fact that 30 is only 14 servers older than 44 (what is that? Maybe a month, two at the most), where S1 is 29 servers older than 30 (at least 3 months). Yes, I understand merges. S1 includes servers 1 through 29. S30 includes servers 30 through 43. S44 includes servers 44 through 55. An S30+S44 merge would be much more equitable to all concerned than an S1+S30 merge.

8. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

im just pointing out they might not want a merge with u guys just like u dont want a merge with s1
    so if s30 merges with s44 then the next merge would be with s1 or s56
    either way they gonna merge the servers sooner or later
    what trying to say is no 1 likes merges but wen it happens its fun to meet newer players its not always about br

9. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Okay, so this post got kind of long, but I felt I should explain my reasoning in detail... So here it is:

While I agree that the levels of power is somewhat closer, between S30 and S44, we are both bound to get merged into S1 at some point. Merging S30 and S44 would honestly make matters worse, because S44 recently had a merge, and has been very populated since then (the lag in some events has just recently subsided for several players).
    There is also the fact that S1 will eventually need a merge, and S30 is the best choice for that. Both the average level and BR of players on S30 is the closest to S1, compared to any other server. While I know S1 is not the closest to S30, the fact still remains that S30 is the closest for S1 (So merging anyone else than S30 with S1 would cause an even larger difference in power).

Of course, I understand that most (if not all) of the players on S30 would rather merge with S44, because we're closer together, and the older server also have more benefits from merging. But that also means that S44 players (myself included) can make similar arguments about the power differences that's been made in this thread, in a much smaller degree of course. Nonetheless, one can still use those arguments.

But discarding all that, lets say we merge S44 and S30 anyways. The servers will then be completely filled up, and events would be hard to attend for everyone. Then in a few months, when S1 needs to get merged, what happens? Would we merge the still overpopulated S30+S44 into it, or would we merge S56 into it instead? Because that's pretty much the only options we have. Merging S56 into S1, would be a much larger difference in power, and merging S44 with S30 (or anyone rly) as it is at the moment, would likely flood the server with too many players, and we wouldn't have time to recover for when S1 needs a merge.

So to conclude: Merging S1 and S30 first, then S44 and S56 when the need arises for those servers (which is probably a while, because S56 also merged not long before S44 did), would be better. Then when S1+30 needs another merge, they could merge S44+56 into it. Either that or merge S1 with S30, then merge S44 into it later (and just merge other servers with S56 instead). Those are in my opinion, the best choices for merges with these servers.
    In the end, we all end up on the same server, regardless of which order we merge them in, but this way just seems more logical for me. So even though I understand that S30 will probably not like it (I wouldn't either), I still think it's the best way to do the merges, if we consider how it would impact all the affected servers.
    This is only my personal opinion, as a player though :)

Ade and Missinde like this.
  10. Ade

Ade Member

I totally agree with Attig.... and many of us from s44 are on the same opinion as he is...

Missinde likes this.
  11. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

I say let server 30 merge with 1! It's time to shake things up! haha

12. player [19330443]

player [19330443] New Member

totally against this merge with s1

13. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

every one talks about merging with equal power, but not everyone on server 30 has the same power! There are higher lvls/BR and lower lvls/BR just like on any other server including server 1. Why is it that people on server 30 are afraid of some competition with other's on server 1? Isn't that what this game is about?

14. Ade

Ade Member

Or just prepare the servers for merging s1 s30 s44 and s56 together at once so no more point of arguing. If the servers would`nt have lag i would say yes and than all can choose to stay or not to stay... Many ppl forget they are playing with friends / guild mates for fun not because of the places where they are in arena ....
    If my ridiculios idea somehow will became true thing, delete from the servers the guilds and add only 2 , one of each side alliance and horde with infinite number of players in , so it would make more sense to have these two fractions... Also make sure the gd is till the end unlocked (I mean till gd 6)
    and the kick function from guild should be removed... So everyone could live in a big family and play the game and the factions would compete with eachother and would probably solve the 1 min guild war event as well... I know this is not going to happen , but i would love to see this :D

15. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

So in other words, our opinions as paying customers are completely irrelevant and this thread is totally pointless and we're all going to end up on S1 anyway.

16. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

Guys, make sure you read the first message in this thread, because it looks like you haven't done it.

It was a question, not a statement. Because we need your opinion when a subject like that comes up.

Also mods can't decide on things like merges, but they can make suggestions and gather players' feedback. Taking this into consideration along with technical reasons Administration decides which servers will be merged.

Please react reasonably before warnings come. And read the forum rules before you start insulting mods and Administration and making threats to leave the game.

Missinde likes this.
  17. MysteryGirl

MysteryGirl New Member

I agree with what you say Kris, but on other hand MOD's need to not be saying in chat that something is going to happen when it is not decided yet. When you say they are not ones to make the decisions. They need to not act like they do.
    Plus we as players on s30 are just very concerned about the possibly merge with s1 since there are lots of players there over lvl 160 and only about 2 or 3 lvl 160 on s30. We just want to have a fair game and not feel like we have done all our work for nothing.

18. player [17147952]

player [17147952] New Member

Itzak - I agree a merge is definately needed. S1 seem to get merged more often than anyone else - It has been 4 months since s30 was merged!! I believe that a merge with a server of comparable strength would be in the best interests of the merging servers, someone has mentioned S44 i believe, that would be the best option for the S30 and S44, rather than merging with S1.

19. r3m3mb3r

r3m3mb3r New Member

merge with s1 or s44 is same , we need merge with someone because is not active player and for example in event play all time vs player over 6milions BR i think is bad =) I need player and is not important the BR for me but active players

20. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

Is there a way to request a server merge? Should I send in a ticket to support? We don't and have never had a g m on our server that I can ever remember. I'm S 66 formerly S 70, I think we currently have 5 servers merged.