S30 server merge thoughts and concerns

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Itzak, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Itzak

Itzak Member

Please place thoughts and coments here about merge with s1

2. Icebears

Icebears New Member

I am all for a merge but with a server that is at or about the same level that we are, NOT with S1 like Alice brought up.

player [21341003] and BlackPearl like this.
  3. BlackPearl

BlackPearl New Member

s1 are way to strong for players in our server.. I do log into game on s40 and wouldn't have a chance to get anything from Goblin loot and the same is for rest of Our guild. Yes of course it would be fun With a merge, but not s1!!! someone closer in br would be much better

4. MysteryGirl

MysteryGirl New Member

I am against merge with s1. Is not a great idea to me. Merge us with another server that is more equal with the players we have on s30.

5. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn New Member

Sure thing, I'd love a merge but NOT with s1.. They're way too strong compared to us in s30.

6. Mr.J

Mr.J New Member

i totally agree with the rest, if we did merge with s1, thats s1-s29 servers merged on top of s30-s59, way to many power players are in s1-s29 already, and will push those trying to get better down to being nobodies again. plus the devs keep pumping out newer servers instead of fixing game launch issues

MysteryGirl likes this.
  7. Thndr_hrt

Thndr_hrt New Member

I totally agree with the rest. I too would love a merge but not with S1. Please merge us with a server more inline with our players.

8. Lee64

Lee64 New Member

I agree with a merge but not with S1. If there is a merge with S! will leave the game.

MysteryGirl likes this.
  9. player [21341003]

player [21341003] New Member

I agree with a merge, but s1 is too powerful if you take in consideration our levels

10. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

The other night, the Mob Alice came into the server I am on and when asked if a merge would happen to us, she informed us that if or when merge it would be with S1 do to we be the closest to each other, which is not any truth in there, while my server S30 only for now has 2 people over lvl 160, where S1 has well over 60 people over 160 lvl and have so many with much higher BR then my server S30 has and still are playing. I and many other told her we not wishing to merge with them and why where she slightly got rude to the people within my server S30, and was saying do not shoot the messenger, so in the end we told her to take the message back saying we not wishing to merge with them, she just slightly blew me and the other off from my Sever S30. I am for a merge but one closer to what we are, while we lost so many top players that are not playing any more, to other players too, but I wishing a merge with one closer to what we are, and not one that would destroy the guilds on my server. I know like me many on my server S30 have payed in a lot of money into this game, and it is like we being told you do not matter and have to do what we wishing to, that is not right we are the ones paying you, you not paying us, so please, make me and others happy in listening to my wishes and others on Server S30.

Aayan, MysteryGirl and Icebears like this.
  11. glahde

glahde New Member

I would love a merger but not with s1 no one will spend because aren't gonna catch them and we already know that. I want us to competitive but not at that expense

MysteryGirl likes this.
  12. Itzak

Itzak Member

Thank You all for posting your thoughts we will be looking at these and taking into consideration your views and concerns. Thank you for playing and supporting the game. I as mod for s30 do care very much about you all and will try to continue to be as good of a mod as i can be.

Thndr_hrt, MrsMiller and MysteryGirl like this.
  13. player [14717000]

player [14717000] New Member

I also would not mind a merger but from what i have heard S1 is way to strong for all us players on S30. It would be an unfair match up. Merge us with a server that is more equal to our skills so that we can have fun. Thank you

14. MysteryGirl

MysteryGirl New Member

Thank you Itzak for being a MOD that cares what the players think. We are paying for this game and should have a say in what we feel should happen with this server.

Mr.J likes this.
  15. Vicky V

Vicky V New Member

i want merge but no with S-1

16. Luna bunny

Luna bunny New Member

I also would be up for a merge. But as many others I am not liking the issue of merging with s1. It is not fair to many of the players we have.

MysteryGirl and Aayan like this.
  17. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

way merges happen is they study the players and stats and match each server with other servers and come up with the best solution

18. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Than maybe you need to have someone talk to the Mod Alice on how it is done and not her just saying how it is done and just saying it comes from the higher uppers.... thank you

Aayan likes this.
  19. MrsMiller

MrsMiller Member

A more suitable match for S30 would be S44. Many in S44 are more equal with those of us on S30 than we are with anyone on S1. As a player with SVIP toons on both S1 and S30, I am totally against a merge with S1.

Aayan likes this.
  20. Flawless

Flawless New Member

I don't know whose idea to make merge between S30 with S1..thats the worst idea I ever heard so far...We're all in S30 didn't mind about merging but you guys as Game Maker, Moderator or who ever get paid from us by playing this game should take great consideration on which Server merge to another merge. The most important consideration is to merger server with equal power !!! Ok..one of you MOD said last time ( YOU KNOW WHO ) that the closest server which had same power with S30 is S1..thats ridicilous!!...have you seen your data ??? S1 is OVER POWERING S30...
    You should listen your customer's opinion..coz if you took wrong step here then you will lost all your potential customer in S30..they;re going to stop either spend money on this game or stop playing it.
    Again We're not against merging but we are disagree with your idea to merger S30 with S1.

Thank you