[S25] Bullying

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by player44984553, Nov 22, 2020.

1. player44984553

player44984553 New Member

Hello, I joined the second day of S25 server opening and I've been constantly bullied by the top player.

She/he constantly attacking me on word, wild, etc. bosses .

She/he has an alt which started a guild on the monster side, I joined that guild whitout knowing that she/he had an alt there. When I got my first recharge, the leader of that guild (her/his alt) messaged on guild chat that he/she hated vip players (players who recharge). I told him/her that with the little money we recharge we help the game continue to exist.

After this conversation I've met her/his main character on a wild boss. I started attacking the wild boss myself.
    I killed it and got the drop. After this, hell descend upon me. Killed me on world bosses, killed me on wild bosses, killed me everywhere she/he met me.

He/she demonted me from Leader A, to member on her/his guild, and after a couple of hours kicked me from her/his monster guild.

I cannot play like this, I am constantly attacked and bullied by this player, I lost valuable items on events because of him/her. I cannot gain power without items, but I cannot get items without that player constantly hunting me.

She/he's controling the server. If a player is trying to get something (loot, events etc,) he will be hunted, bullied and killed all the time.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    Her/his name: Verena (place 1 in top players)
    Her/his alt: Lloiq (second in top players)

My ingame name: UB (third in top players - but not for long)

2. Iblis

Iblis New Member

Verana is a bully I agree. I quit playing because her/he and his ALT Lloiq destroyed me the first dar I started " I wad top 1 and my IGN : Iblis "; She/He is not in peace mode, always stealing boss loot, and attacking other players, I quit this server, and let her/him play solo as a noob; and I ask you to do the same, waiting for next new server to start (If you want we can discuss it here, the plan and all ...) :).

Otherwise I hope technical core of this game improve some points and stop starting new servers every week just to encourage pleople spend money again and again ...

player44984553 likes this.
  3. player44984553

player44984553 New Member

Already stated in the clan chat he/she will join the next server. So... Idk if I will be joining another server on this game/platform.

4. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

It sucks that this still happens in browser games, I've dealt with this as well, but not in Jade Goddess. But in other games, oh yeah. Ended up leaving those games because of it. And sadly little to nothing is ever done in cases like this.

5. TheJimbo

TheJimbo Member Moderator

Just an FYI to all players.......S27 is a very friendly group of players. We do NOT have the bully issue there. Please feel free to come check it out and be able to have fun and just play the game without getting bullied.