s21: black screen in game center

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by borg, Nov 27, 2020.

1. borg

borg New Member

everything was working fine. i go to log back in and i get a black screen in game center and if i try to use normal web browser i get jg101xpen-game-s21.101xp.com took to long to respond. i have restarted pc, modem, router, installed latest flash nothing works. still same outcome.

2. bloodstone

bloodstone New Member

Could be your net connection. I was having problems with mine and was having the same issues. Now that my net is working better everything loads as it should with the game.

3. borg

borg New Member

its not a internet issue because if i select a server i have never played on, it loads right up no issues. if i select a server i had characters on prior to all this i get black screen etc.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  4. borg

borg New Member

update: its been a week with a little back and forth with support. they tried blaming firewall, pop-up blocker etc. same issue with it all turned off. why this even matters who knows considering i said it happens in the game center also. i have been able to get on and play but only if i use a VPN. which i shouldn't have to. why their system blocked my ip is anyone's guess.