s120-123 in desperate need of merge

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Nutcase, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

I know this has been a recurring discussion, but I want to bang the same nail again anyway.

Server s120-123 is in desperate need of a merge.

June 8th, there was ONE person attacking the statue in the single server Guild Battle. Today, June 10th, we had to wait three full minutes before even the first enemy showed up.

Now I know that, in the best circumstances, a merge should mean that you bring together servers that have different factions. Ours being predominantly Alliance, that would mean we need a strong Horde server.

However, we'll settle for ANY merge. The factions are only important as far as not being able to join each other's guild is concerned. We just need a blood infusion - even with Alliance players that can attack us in Guild Battle for example and who knows, even get the statue away from us. Get it lively again.

So please. Please. PLEASE. Pretty please with crushed nuts on top : get us a merge.

Yours truly, nutty as ever,

s123.Nutcase

2. player30944936

player30944936 New Member

MERGE!!! we need it badly, we need more strong guilds, that would make the GB'S more interesting, and will make players that arent in DEPLORABLES, CONTinuied playing, without think is a waste of time and Money.
    Sincerely Beelzeboss™

3. Harmor

Harmor New Member

I am saying as a SVIP 8 player that we need a merger or our server will melt qway. We have no real competition on 120-23, not even close. The only competition we find is cross-server. Now with adding on new servers I think it is time to start putiing some of the older ones together and cleaning house of players who haven't played in months. It is just a simple question of survival. I hope support sees this and does the best they can for us.

player28920499 likes this.
  4. Harmor

Harmor New Member

Thank you brother Nutcase for this thread.

5. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

I'm guessing this is just going to be ignored again. No reaction from anyone with G M status or better.

So I'm forced to conclude that s120-123 has been abandoned and is effectively being ostracized.

Guess I'm just about alone calling this game a community then...

Thank you all for your attention.

6. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

There is a merge thread already and the servers in need of merging have been marked as "requesting merge".

7. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

Thank you. That is very helpful. Meanwhile, I'm going back to a guild battle where NO ONE is attacking us.

8. player27090984

player27090984 New Member

You have been telling us this for quite some time, and then we saw servers higher than us get our merge. So the things you say dont hold alot of value anymore.

9. player31002978

player31002978 New Member

we need a merge before the server dies

10. player26788748

player26788748 New Member

Please, we need a merge now! the server 120-123 is dead. The few who remain felt abandoned by the game. Stop creating servers and look at our situation. Thanks

11. Dee G [30865229]

Dee G [30865229] New Member

We need to send tickets to get noticed. Or at the very least..a CHANCE to get noticed.

12. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

"Higher than yours" presumably means the only server group newer than yours that got a merge, s124-126. Most servers needed a merge at that time and roughly half got them. The other half didn't.

I know at least 1 merge has been set up and fell through due to technical issues. Whether that's been the case for yours I don't know; I also don't know what the technical issues were because I'm not on the dev team.

There are servers that need a merge - fact. Yours is among them - fact. I've been updating the data for the servers that need merges to make it easier for a decision to be made on who to merge where. But I don't control the merges - whether they happen or who merges where. So having a go at me doesn't fix anything. I have done all I can from my end. I intend to do some chasing but that's all I can do - supply data on the servers that need merge and maybe make a few suggestions on what might be good to merge where to keep/attain server balance. That's just a suggestion as they'll still merge whoever where they want.

I think it's unlikely a merge will happen in the middle of an event as previously when it's happened, it's screwed up the event. Don't quote me on that as it doesn't mean there won't be 1, it's just unlikely.

The person who said "stop creating new servers", when I started playing there was a new server every 3 days. The gaps between opening new servers have grown bigger but new servers are still being created.

13. Nutcase

Nutcase New Member

Thanks for the update Rhoan. Please keep chasing it. It's going from bad to worse.

14. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Proposed merges have been forwarded.