s-3

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Help and Support' started by ioozenooi, Sep 27, 2016.

1. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

i cant open s-3. it says i have flash issues.
    (Alternative content

please install the latest version of flash)

i can open s-6 just fine but s-3 wont work

Segun82 likes this.
  2. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

shadowkeeperx9@live.com Junior Member

experiencing the same issues. was wondering what the latest version of flash would be

3. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

tinril, i can open up s-6 that polish server just fine, i also have the latest version of flash, i think its on there end. anyway its looking like we were merged, with s-5, and some other server ua1 or something never heard of it.

4. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

yeah, it seems we merged, but there is no way to get to that server

5. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

when I bring up a full list of servers there is no mention of the new server on the list, just the two previous servers before they were merged. I guess we just wait for them to get it straightened out?

6. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

i dont know which is worse, the game being broken, or the laziness of the forum chat moderators. granteed theres nothing they can do what so ever. but if you open all the support chats ever created it is utterly disgusting. it's been SO long since they even attempted to write a respnce, 99% of the time it is sorry we wont help you if you dont write in english, if they did change langues they still wont respond, theres 1 contact support instead of us and 0 helpful responces ever.. anyway tin people are writing me on facebook for answers now. not that i have any. but i'll attempt to get ahold of the modarators on the gtarcade forum website, though they tell me to talk to our non existant modrators instead.....i might just drop this website all together and go open one on gtr. we can pick any server on there list if you me and ser wanted to start somewhere new.

7. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

tinril do you still have a link to our facebook group page?

8. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

lost it sorry. probably wont start over from scratch though

9. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

well... for a update i guess..... i have sumitted a ticket saying it was broke, s-3 and s-5 are both broken everything else works (s1,s2,s4,and s6), they sent it to a tech who wrote back a day and a 1/2 asking again if it was on my end re-installing flash ect. (they should have just tried login in thems sleves :p, also i have windows 10 flash is auto build you cant re-instal it , but i also have firefox and chrome and need a serate flash for those that i did re-instal) and im waiting on a responces so they can send a email to a devolper, and i'll have to wait for a responce for that also. then they can start looking a fixing it. in the mean time i posted in the gtarcade forum about our problem. (more moderators devoted speficaly for loa there) and in the offical facebook page ( im really tring to get someone to check it). we just have to wait. you and me and someone from s-5 have been in the forums, segun is on the news links comments, and sharks on facebook with the same problem. so its defantly on there end at this point. i'll keep tring, hopefully it will be back soon. i looked at the allaince form timbers servers, my server name has changed completley, its now ua1-loralei-yersea or whatever, you and ser are still s-3 under the allaince but things are always weird on the allaince leaders name. but thats whats up for now

10. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

i got ahld of the gtarcade forum moddrator (way eaiser to get ahold of), there sending a report on there end though he didnt know if they can do anything, but on there side there a ton of borken links fail login's missing items ect. so hopefull that will also help.

11. Segun82

Segun82 New Member

I would like to have to play the game and after the unification of that does not work neither we nor they ispravte your mistake !!!

12. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

"Sep 29, 02:19 AST
    Hi player, we've reported your issues to the developers. Hopefully they'll fix them soon."

that was last night around reset. hopefully soon.

13. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

14. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

still broken :*(

15. shadowkeeperx9@live.com

16. ioozenooi

ioozenooi Junior Member

17. zinogarphy

zinogarphy New Member

experiencing the same issues. was wondering what the latest version of flash would be