Reports on players

Discussion in 'Forum and Game Moderation' started by Kris Dante, May 30, 2017.

1. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

In this topic, any player can report statements of another player in the in-game chat.
    Your report should be completed as follows:
    • Nickname of violator (copied from chat);
    • Server;
    • Date and approx (at least) time of the incident;
    • Screenshot of the world chat showing rules violation.
    Please leave your applications filed according to the template above. Applications compiled otherwise or any other irrelevant messages will be deleted.

Private chat messages will be considered in two cases only:
    • Spam;
    • Account sell/buy offers.
    P.S. To make a screenshot you can use any free software available on the Internet, but I highly recommend Lightshot. Easy to find and use.
    P.P.S. If you have any complaints on mod staff just send a private message to the Community Manager.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. player23485289

player23485289 New Member

Player Name - Adolf Hitler
    Server 93 Valkryrie

3. Iso[20339841]_1

Iso[20339841]_1 New Member

Kris, according to 101xp i have been banned from my server Gilead. My character name is Sircumsizer. They wouldn't tell me the reason or any details, but they referred me to you. Here is an exerpt:
    Hi, according to the game management, you've been banned. If the reasons of the ban are unclear to you, please inquire in the forum - the Community Manager will explain it. Do you have any info on why i was banned, and for how long? Please help me out here.

4. RomanticSoul1976

RomanticSoul1976 New Member

even fire gm's without giving them a chance to defend themselves.

5. meow

meow New Member

Hobo
    Home Page:
    I sent a ticket 69 years ago, writting in the same message everyday and no response. So I came here to look myself in this thread if I were mute because someone reported me due (whatever) and I found nothing. Can any admin or game community manager check why I had been mute, I can not spend any bullhorns anymore and people speak to me but they don't read me.

Whenever I want to ask for help in the global chat for team tower, divine world or giving help to some people who ask me how did I reach high battle rating with that level, they will believe that I don't give a shit because they are unable to read me.

If there is anyone that know how to solve this without sending a ticket the phantom game support, that answer would be really helpful. And guys don't send tickets looking for help or reporting anything because it is like to write something on the wall of your bedroom and yes same effect.

6. LadyNitro

LadyNitro Registered Users

you can send email to here support@101xp.zendesk.com ask them ;)

7. ♠ ACE ♠

♠ ACE ♠ Active Member Staff Member Moderator

Give me your character name and your server..

8. meow

meow New Member

Hobo
    Home Page:
    Name: meow
    Server: Lizard S116 (whenever I play gem 2048 it shows another server that I don't know if I should include it)

Whatever the situation is, thx by the quick response, check the details of my situation and notify about it because I really have no clue about whats happening then everyday when I login, I freak out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I wanna ask for apologizes to the readers of this topic due my post; I didn't know a gm fooled me thinking that I was acting or trying to be moderator against or with somebody. I don't know who was it or what made it think that, but since I don't have any knowledge about it to appeal the mute to the account that I am using, I just believe that its unfair. Now I will be keep drawing enemies everywhere still in the guild because they talk to me and they don't get a message back that I can't response, they just think "now this jackass don't talk to us anymore". But well delete this post or something after reading it, I just wanted to say whatever I just did say.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  9. Confused

Confused New Member

Please ban Lamont Lewis - its the same player Lemar Regum that was being abusive yesterday and he is behaving really disgustingly at the moment
    upload_2018-8-30_20-10-48.png