Reports about moderators (GMs)

Discussion in 'Forum and Game Moderation' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makoc

Makoc New Member

How would you know , you are not even on our server.

2. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Well we can see one thing and yes more screenshots where Valhallah is cursing and you will see he taunts The Alice and you guessed it she never says anything other than nbo and what does he do he mocks and makes fun of her no ban or consequences given then. There have been several of these instances and I hope something is finally done. As by her saying she bans when he curses you can very well see she doesn't do that.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

An hour ban for a terrorist confession? You think that is justified for threatening peoples lives?

Svantevit [25437022] likes this.
  4. onomaris

onomaris New Member

I think MODS should be there to enforce rules but should still use discretion.All of this started over a convo SUN was having with another player...the player accidentally hit caps and Alice started to abuse her power as always. She explained that it was clearly a mistake and if she wasnt offended she shouldnt have been either. Her reply was she was not "in the mood" and if she kept it up she would be banned. I understand enforcing rules, but clearly she is choosing when she does so. I also agree that the caps thing is a bit petty and should be revisited by devs to accomadate those with disabilities. There are alot of things that are ban worthy, many of which go ignored, but this is an instance where MODS should be on the look out for malicious or abusive behavior, not punishing people for mistakes etc.

Svantevit [25437022] likes this.
  5. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

we warn players first if they dont listen then we have to enforce the rules caps is simple no need for them player that cant see small writing need put their glasses on i do caps is classed as shouting and i get headaches lol
    but seriously just follow the rules and every1 is happy
    onomaris ppl do have bad days when ive played db alice has been a good mod
    i was called a bully by sum1 in game hope now every1 knows me as a big softy lol
    anyway think this has been covered and needs be put to rest

6. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Sorry you are not on our server regularly and I can assure you that more than one MOD has seen the poor behavior that The Alice has made and you shouldn't bring your home life problems into games and push your itty bitty power around. Just for instance she followed your link and reposted it to us something you had already given us information to. If you are going to post to a thread I surely think you should read the whole thing before you start reposting what has already been given.

7. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

Bluhoteyes
    you are making slanderous and false comments. please refrain from doing this. It is not allowed. Thank you

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  8. TARANIS

TARANIS New Member

brit welcome back to db when you gonna be a mod for us we need someone like you always on and doing other mods jobs when you have your own modding to do with storm rider so pleased to see you hope your doing well and put that app in NOW

bluhoteyes and Beasty like this.
  9. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

Moderators in any game does not have to open post warnings in open chat. Most times we send the person a PM asking them to stop or give them a warning. Alas, when we are on the fly and the chat is going a mile a minute or it is multiple players going against the rules, we warn in world chat. If i was you, i would be counting my chickens right now to be honest. All of yous that are questioning a mods ruling and not using the proper procedure to question these actions, should be quite happy y'all havent recieved a warning or banned for breaking the rules. That's my 2 cents.

10. Farrah Land

Farrah Land Member

2.2. Trolling towards the Moderator or discussing the Moderator's actions:

- asking the Moderators multiple questions (including game-related questions as well as cyclical questions) in a short time, in order to make their work difficult, also panhandling;
    - messages expressing disagreement with the Moderator's and/or the Administration's actions or commenting on these actions.
    Punishment: 1- to 7-day ban.
    In case of a disagreement with the Moderator's and/or the Administration's actions, the player can express all their grievances in the corresponding topics of the forum.

This forum is the proper procedure so I dont understand how you can come off telling them they are breaking the rules and are lucky they arent warned or banned for it...seriously.

player [12820904] and bluhoteyes like this.
  11. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

Y'all have surpassed the procedure and gone right into mod bashing(trolling). Procedure is to let it be known in a forum post. Secondly, if nothing happens you contact the head Mod, but since she is currently the acting head mod you contact the CM to check into this matter. You do NOT, come on here and continue to bash the moderator calling every single action they do to be wrong.

For the so called "terrorist" threat. That was not at all one. "I am killing americans." You are on a game that is predominately played by americans. Thus, they are right by saying they are killing americans. So, if i were you, i would take a minute and look up and understand what a terroristic threat was. because this wasnt one at all.

To note, Capslocks are a nuisance and a menace. I have had past experiences with a person that only talked in capslocks, on forums and game. it is an eyesore.

12. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Farrah, if I recall correctly, your complaint was of Alice using Valhalla's account. I saw no evidence of it. And since Alice had already banned Valhallha regarding the killing American comment, that was dealt with. Personally it looks like you have a personal issue with Alice. Maybe you should act adult enough to speak with her privately about it.

13. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Makoc, because I read the plethora of screenshots supposedly detailing the abuse by The Alice?

14. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

Think maybe you shouldn't be playing these games if such trivial things bother you . Also to note Brigid you didn't see what mr. j actually asked him. I will repeat mr. j asked him what he done to make so much money to be able to cash like he does in game.

15. Brigid

Brigid Registered Users

If it isnt any proof of that being said in a screen shot that directly supports this, itcould be passed off as a he said/she said incident. IF it cant be proven, then it cannot be pursued. capslocks as trivial? It is against the rules and rightfully so. If you cannot follow the rules given, then i humbly suggest you need to find a game where there are no rules.

16. Mr.J

Mr.J New Member

wow ok this is so funny, 1st off val and i were joking, i never felt threatened and he never threatened anyone. i understand that yes he is muslum but to go way off target and assume it was a terrorist threat is astronomically stupid. 2nd, what val said had no relationship to the issue that is given with these screen shots. hell that 1 sentence could have been thrown around 50 different ways look at the new call of duty world war 2. if i said to someone i was off killing nazi's 500+ people would have an issue. the issue in this thread is of a player not respecting alice when she asked to please stop using caps, and vals ban is stupid

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  17. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

1 doesnt matter if you was joking ppl find it as no joke and this aint COD so it wasnt stupid
    2 as for caps no need for them if need to use caps then every1 else needs to use them for farrah to see what ppl type
    3 this is past its sell by date why ppl still commenting on it needs a db mod to delete posts so its cleaned up

18. Farrah Land

Farrah Land Member

HAHAHAHA You make me laugh you really need to read more thoroughly I have never once mentioned Alice using Vals account personally if she was doing it so he didnt lose all his work in csa cause he had something to do I understand so don't try to blaim that on me....hahahaha

19. Kris Dante

Kris Dante Administrator Community Manager

Hi everyone!
    I assure your that this situation has been taken under my control and necessary measures have been taken as well.
    However this thread is to be closed because it has proved to be inefficient.
    So from now on if you have any complaints on mod staff just send me a private message.
    It will help to avoid any speculations and to get a faster response.
    I also want to remind you that none of rule violations will be left unnoticed, it doesn't matter who breaks the rules.
    But please separate reports supported by screenshots from groundless accusations and conjectures.

MIKI and xBRITISHx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.