Reports about moderators (GMs)

Discussion in 'Forum and Game Moderation' started by Biggest Black Joker, May 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Dear players!
    If moderator is not fulfilling its obligations, issued illegal ban chat or account violates the rules of conduct in the chat shows bias against players or in any other way, in your opinion, does not correspond to his office, you can apply in this theme complaint to the following pattern:
    • Your server and nickname;
    • Nickname of GM;
    • Screenshots violations;
    • Describe in detail the situation;
    • Date and time of incident.
    This theme is an administrative on a "Request-response". Allowed to leave only complaint moderators.
    Flood, showdown, a discussion of the moderators is application messages on extraneous themes - is strictly prohibited.
    Messages that are not relevant to the topic will be deleted.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
    Ally likes this.
  2. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

You forgot to mention that this was the 7th time you were whinning, I always tried to give you and others advice and guidance and told you to wait for devs to say something. You just wanted to be in the centre of attention....

3. Biggest Black Joker

Biggest Black Joker The Biggest Black Joker Moderator

Hello.
    Dear Lucy Anne, in first, you violate our EULA, when create thread "ATTENTION". I think that you report don't have reason, thus it was rejected. You receive first and last warning: next violation will entail permanently ban.

4. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Hi, I want to become a moderator or Gm on our server phoenix can you help me what was the process? thank you

5. ❅BlackWidow❅

❅BlackWidow❅ Member

Ally and Jin Se Yeon like this.
  6. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Thankyou so much.

7. Rogue Angel

Rogue Angel New Member

server and nickname S25 Miracle;
    • Nickname of GM: The Alice or The Alice 1
    • Screenshots violations: N/A
    • I have been given a ban without any warning or justification as to why I was ban. This moderator continues to bully other users with bans based on made up rules claiming to come from the Eula. I questioned Alice about the ban she made public for people using caps in chat, because there is not any section in the eula that forbids the use of caps in text. I have never been a problem nor gotten any warning in the past, I don't see how her actions have any justification other then abuse of her Mod rights. If this continues I will not continue to play or spend money on this game.
    I would also like the Devs to look into Alice's continued use of Valhallah account. In csa she was responding to people while using his account. This should be easy to track down based on IP address.
    • 5/9/2017

7T and MrsMiller like this.
  8. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

• Your server and nickname;S1 previously S15 Bluhoteyes
    • Nickname of GM;The Alice and The Alice1
    • Screenshots violations;will provide at bottom I have 3 for this instance
    • Describe in detail the situation; A player farrah land was using caps in world chat and the alice asked her not to use them. Farrah uses these almost all the time no big deal but alice muted her for using caps. Also while in the finals tonight I observed Rogue Angel say a curse word toward TheAlice for bullying other players . The Alice never did give a warning to her and muted her for the alotted time she is permited (1 hour) . I do fear my life as The Alice is having an affair with Valhallah and I am also posting a screenshot of him stating what has he feared of him being a terrorist. I did attempt to repor this earlier but that moderator left Mommysrule. I don't feel a moderator should be permitted to work as a moderator if she is in relations with anyone in the game and also accessing his account.
    • Date and time of incident. 5/09/2017 at approximately 21:50
    • [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ade, MrsMiller and 7T like this.
  9. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

too be fair dont see any problem here alice asked nicely refrain from using caps it is against the rules all mods are just normal players the rule against
    having a relationship,
    gm is there to help players and keep the chat clean we dont get any special treatment
    as for accessing other players accounts we cant do that if sum1 gives any1 their login details then they are silly
    dont know the rule for account sharing in dragon blood but you need proof if there is
    and for the third thing i see where coming from with val and he should of been warned
    dont know if he was theres no ss of it but i would of muted him for rule 6 but thats just me lol
    ill go back to sr now lol

10. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

You think it is ok to tell someone you can't use CAPS? Please show me this section of the EULA as I read through it and do not see anything that could be taken as using all CAPS as a violation of the rules. Also it is ok to ban a player for using one curse word without giving them any warning ? A mute for 1 hour is not justification for the cursing and treatment that Valhallah does to players specifically women including his GM girlfriend. Yet that is bypassed for him.

7T likes this.
  11. player [12820904]

player [12820904] New Member

I couldn´t find it in the EULA as well. It´s easy to hit the CAPS button. Moderators should take care of important things. And honestly: What Val posted according to killing americans, is worth a perma ban for sure, if typing with CAPS is worth to be muted.

Best regards
    Dread

bluhoteyes and 7T like this.
  12. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

1.3. Caps overuse
    - Writing more than 50 percent of the message in CAPITAL LETTERS as well as abusing the CAPS LOCK function;
    - alternating between the lower and higher registers (example: HeLLo WhAtSuP).
    Only Moderators and Administration are allowed to use ALL CAPITALS to issue important messages.
    Punishment: 30-min to 3-hour ban.

https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/dragon-blood-game-rules.1297/

so you can check the rules for next time

Ally likes this.
  13. player123

player123 New Member

Your server and nickname;S1 Sinker
    Nickname of GM;The Alice and The Alice1
    Screenshots violations: N/A

The only reason am writing this is because she abused the mod power , Rogue Angel is not a troublemaker, she used caps once and it wasn't exsessive and for that she got 1H ban without any warnings .In the past Valhallah her bff or whatever he is to her used cuss words / insulting other people in chat including myself with all kind of words and he never got any warnings or anything ever (except that one time where he was muted for 30 days).

Secondly, she is using his account to win Cross-server arena. Isn't that against TOS/EULA regulations even it isn't it is really unsportsmanlike for someone to use someone else account to win CSA especially if that is a MOD. She tried to hide it last night by typing as him in csa but everyone knew it wasn't him typing. Valhallah wasn't online in past week he hasn't participated in any events that's why we know that wasn't him who logged in during csa matches.

Best Regards
    M

14. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

sadly muting sum1 thats using the caps lock is the right call only mods can use caps and normal players no more than 50% of the message
    as for account sharing i dont know the rule for dragon blood has
    as for val send the ss's to the support staff they will sort it out

15. bluhoteyes

bluhoteyes Member

• Your server and nickname;S1 bluhoteyes
    • Nickname of GM;The Alice aka The Alice1
    • Screenshots violations;provided at bottom
    • Describe in detail the situation;This instance she was being rude and threatening to me when I felt she was trying to abuse her power on yet another player in the game. Also the moderators may want to learn the terminology of what they specify in their rules. To mute someone takes their ability to communicate. Where as a ban removes them from the game completely. That is all I was trying to clarify to The Alice1. I would also like to know how saying what I did was taunting and disrespecting when it was only common knowledge a moderator of a game should have after doing it for a year or more. I do not taunt or disrespect anyone, but feel the way she was speaking to me was aggressive and threatening.
    • Date and time of incident.4/15/2017 approximately 21:55
    • [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

Interestingly I see no evidence of The Alice using Valhalla's account. What I did see was Valhalla claiming someone was killing Americans. Which had absolutely nothing to do with anything The Alice said in any of the screenshots.

Falsely accusing a mod is a violation of the policies as well, and those doing so should also be banned:

8. Libel, defamation, dissemination of false information

- accusing other players without proof;

- dissemination of misleading or unproven information.

Additionally for those who are incapable of understanding the rule, a single message written in all caps is in violation of the rules.. So, to make sure it's clearly understood: If the max you can write in a message is 80 character, and you write 40-80 characters in all caps, you've violated the rules. If you write less than or equal to 39 characters in all caps, you've not violated the rule.

The Alice likes this.
  17. Farrah Land

Farrah Land Member

Well then. I read these so called chat rules you so kindly put a link too. Yes chat rules not the Eula like Alice has been calling it. And this is a bit ridiculous. Telling a person who is having a hard time seeing the screen for whatever reason whether they have poor eyesight maybe their screen broke and so they have to deal with smaller screen just to log in and play a favored game..maybe they have served their country and lost an eye and now need to read caps maybe they are suffering from a migraine or having blood sugar issues or maybe they are just aging we have lots of elderly players, whatever their reason its ridiculous and unethical to tell them they cant communicate in this game.

May be changed by head moderator at any moment....ooooph. So that explains how Valhalla gets away with so much. Its just as Ive observed Alice makes the rules up as she goes. And sadly you've given her every right to do it. To dictate in a tyrant fashion to suit herself and her prescious Valhala.

I'm sick of seeing anti american comments name calling cursing ect. All done by her precious Valhala and not a word said however for example if he calls someone something and that person agrees he dont get in trouble they do. Ridiculous....just ridiculous.

Your asking people to pay money for this? Sad.....completely sad especially cause Ive put up with it for so long. I am 46 years old I refuse to have a little tyrant female who cant keep her legs closed on video cam with Valhala dictate how I should talk and type and play a game I payed good money into. I am not a child to be scolded for having bad eye sight or a small monitor. I am a mature woman who owns a pocket book and surprise I'm taking it with me goodbye.

18. Farrah Land

Farrah Land Member

If you see that Valhalla was claiming someone was killing americans you need to learn how to read he said HE WAS

19. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

These Rules apply to every player participating in the ingame chat.
    The Rules are binding to all users.
    The Administration and the Head Moderator reserve the right to amend these Rules at any moment. Amendments to these Rules become effective immediately.
    These Rules are enforced by the Project Administration and the Head Moderator.
    The terms and conditions set out in these Rules are without prejudice to the other specific provisions set out in the End User Agreement and Rules of the Game published at the Forum relating to liability and are intended to amend these documents.
    The punishment decided by the chat moderator and its duration is subject to change by the Administration or the Head Moderator in order to correspond to the applicable rules more precisely, either toward the more strict punishment or the more lenient one.
    In case the violation is subject to several different sections of the Rules, the moderator decides the punishment based on the situation in the chat and other relevant circumstances, and as a rule is to use whichever section stipulates the strictest punishment (at the moderator's discretion).
    For repeat offenders, the punishment may be increased up to and including 30 days of muteness. In case of repeated serious violations, the punishment may be increased up to and including the permanent exclusion from the chat and even the account block.
    In case the player's punishment includes his/her account block the duration of this measure is determined by the Head Moderator in collaboration with the Administration. Player requests to unblock the account are handled solely by the Customer Technical Support Team.
    These Rules take effect immediately and supersede all other sets of rules. In case of serious offenses, the punishment may involve the player's ability to send private messages (whispering).

1. Spamming, excessive messaging, advertising, caps overuse

1.1. Excessive messaging

- repeating the same message or similar messages many times;
    - misuse of punctuation, symbols, or separate letters (defined as more than three identical symbols in a row in the same message, or repeating the same word more than three times in a row in the same message);
    - over-flooding, defined as sending several messages that could be consolidated in one message, especially sending messages one word a time or one letter a time;
    - sending clan recruitment messages in any form (advertising the same clan by one or several players), "looking for a clan" messages, any in-game trade messages (buying or selling any ingame items) more often than once in every three minutes.
    Punishment: 3 to 24 hour ban.

Note: sending a series of messages describing the gameplay line by line does not count as excessive messaging.
    Example:
    - Exit the portal and go to the right
    - Then go upstairs
    - Portal again
    - Hold

1.2. Spamming / Advertising / Links

- Advertising, both commercial and non-profit, as well as discussing any third-party web sites, projects, gaming portals or individual games not related to 101хр;
    - Posting any at all links in the chat is forbidden (including web site URLs, e-mails, links to player blogs and sites, third-party game sites or resources not related to the forum or the 101хр company etc.).
    Punishment: ban for 1 day or longer (up to and including the full account block).

1.3. Caps overuse

- Writing more than 50 percent of the message in CAPITAL LETTERS as well as abusing the CAPS LOCK function;
    - alternating between the lower and higher registers (example: HeLLo WhAtSuP).
    Only Moderators and Administration are allowed to use ALL CAPITALS to issue important messages.

2.Trolling, flaming, violations of privacy.

2.1. Trolling

- provocative messages written in order to incite a confrontation, an argument, or an insult.
    Punishment: 3-hour to 1-day ban.

2.2. Trolling towards the Moderator or discussing the Moderator's actions:

- asking the Moderators multiple questions (including game-related questions as well as cyclical questions) in a short time, in order to make their work difficult, also panhandling;
    - messages expressing disagreement with the Moderator's and/or the Administration's actions or commenting on these actions.
    Punishment: 1- to 7-day ban.
    In case of a disagreement with the Moderator's and/or the Administration's actions, the player can express all their grievances in the corresponding topics of the forum.

2.3. Flaming

- messages that constitute a verbal war, often resorting to the name calling and losing the relevance to the original issue.

2.4. Violations of privacy

- messages that disclose any personal information about a player, moderator, or the project administrator without their consent.
    Punishment: 3-hour to 30-day ban.

3. Threats and abusive language

3.1. Threats

- messages containing any direct or veiled threats against another person's life or well-being in the real life, as well as blackmail and extortion.
    Punishment: ban for 3 day or longer (up to and including the full account block).

3.2. Abusive language

- insulting another player or clan as well as using abusive, insulting or libellous language against other players.
    Punishment: 3-hour to 30-day ban.

3.3. Contempt to the Moderator

- using abusive, insulting or libellous language against the Moderator, the Administrators or the 101XP company as a whole,
    - threats of violence or removal from the Moderator's post;
    - harassing the Moderator in game on purpose.
    Punishment: ban for 3 days or longer (up to and including the full account block).

4. Vulgar language

4.1 Open swearing

Punishment: 6-hour to 7-day ban.

4.2 Covert swearing

- open swearing, using euphemisms, shortening and abbreviating the swearwords, using all kinds of "creative spelling" like replacing one letter or more, using asterisks inside the swearwords, swearing in any other language, in any encoding, as well as using any kind of derogatory language.
    Punishment: 3-hour to 3-day ban.

5. Black market, fraud, prohibited software usage

5.1. Black market and fraud

- any mention of financial transactions related to the players' accounts. That includes account purchase and sale, donation, or transferring a player's account to another player;
    - creating a fake identity intended to resemble another character or guild;
    - posing as the project administration's representative.
    Punishment: temporary or permanent account block, depending on the severity of the offense (at the Administration's sole discretion).

5.2. Usage and dissemination of the prohibited software

- any mention of the prohibited software (bots, anti-anonimyzers, hack tools etc.)
    Punishment: permanent account block.

6. Advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred, hate speech.

- messages containing any incitement to violence against other nations or ethnic groups;
    - messages containing any advocacy of national or racial superiority;
    - messages containing any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence;
    - hate speech against any culture, ideology, language, political affiliation or any other kind of affiliation as well as encouraging such activity in other players.
    Punishment: 1-day to 30-days ban.

7. Advocacy of violence, weapons, drugs, alcohol, tobacco smoking etc.

- messages containing any advocacy of violence or weapons,
    - messages advertising and/or openly discussing any narcotic substances,
    - messages containing any advocacy of alcohol and tobacco,
    - sexual and/or pornographic messages, including smileys and their combination intended to portray parts of human anatomy.
    Punishment: 30-min to 1-day ban.

8. Libel, defamation, dissemination of false information

- accusing other players without proof;
    - dissemination of misleading or unproven information.

9. Player strikes and other purposeful actions against the game.

Punishment: ban for 5 days or longer (up to and including banning the player from all 101XP projects)
    Note: the fact of a purposeful action against the game is determined and recorded by the Moderator and subsequently approved by the Administrators. The decision for the full account ban can be made only after a careful deliberation.

Ally likes this.
  20. Lav[12936431]

Lav[12936431] Active Member

British, the incident withValhalla was added in to the icidents where i had asked that all caps not be used, but occurred on May 3rd 2017. he was banned for the remark for an hour. it is in the mod sheets already. Thank you as i agree it did deserve a ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.