Relive +2 and more status

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Kaunas, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Good evening,

I`m looking for some information about reliving. Relived my main character from level 1 to 2 and just get 3k extra bp with the not noticeable stats difference. Is that normal or just another bug that no one really cares? Because relive 1 gives the decent boost and relive 2, to be honest really crap but required even more effort and rubies.

Looking for proper answers.

Thank you!

2. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

From looking at the stats, it's worth reliving heroes to +2 and main to +1, but much beyond that doesn't really seem worth it (I have not yet looked at goddess stats).

3. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

the additional relives increase stats suck atk hp crt and so on so yes they are worth the upgrades but only the first gives the huge boost its like activating then just upgrading

4. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Doria my opinion way to much effort because to get 3k bp for month worth job?

5. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

it is for the additional stats yes but you dont have to do it all in one day just keep saving mats up yes its a lot of work and time however this is simply my opinion others may feel different and choose their own way :)

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ and Camille like this.
  6. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

90 percents of the people they feeling my way

player23721510 likes this.
  7. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I have to agree. Mirror dungeons don't give relive medals unless we assist; this means many of us have to run the first two rounds - time that 5 times, then add 6 more runs at least to gain the 400 medals needed to buy the 2 chests of relive medals available per day.

There are 15 bosses in each run, plus battle tabs to close and links to click to move forward: minimum of 45 clicks per run x 11.... That only for mirrors, daily. Takes about 4 to 5 hours to run all dungeons and thousands of clicks: UNSAFE tendons wise, we will get repetitive strain injuries for so much clicking guys, no jokes :eek:

And not worthy the struggle, gotta agree.

8. splat4ever [25189540]

splat4ever [25189540] New Member

Well relive on without the Main hero gives ne skillz , thats what it is about for me, and yes the first relive of a "normal" hero gives huge boost cause of the Level from 120,140 to 180 but the skillz is the real diffrence