Recharged 3 times 1.99 x3 (£2.70 each) but no rewards...

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by WKDLY_NICE, Oct 8, 2019.

1. WKDLY_NICE

WKDLY_NICE New Member

Hi am pretty new to this game but not a noobie... but first time I have paid

I have started playing today decided i liked some of the offers (eg 2 sword shards etc) and other things if i charge 100 topaz so i did that.. nothing (topaz remains locked in game and no rewards) have refreshed tried again.. another £2.70 hmm nothing topaz remains locked only game topaz i have earnt in game is shown (still locked)
    no sign of any of the recharge rewards (sad face)

so out of sheer persistence stupidity i tried again... well you can guess can't you.. so here i sit wondering.. am I not at the right level.. phone says payment went through.. but yet nothing in game says congrats here are the rewards...

please help any advice etc would be appreciated,, i may open wine.. lol

2. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

Hello WKDLY_NICE. This area is general area for many 101xp games. Which game are you referring to so we can point your question in the right direction?

3. WKDLY_NICE

WKDLY_NICE New Member

ahh my bad ty for the reply tried to delete - issue resolved game was queen of dragons sorry for putting question in wrong place feel free to delete if you like :)
    sorry again

4. ●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ●

●ᴾᴱᴾᴾᴲᴿᴹїᴻᵀ● Active Member Moderator

Its quite alright. The general area is for all. Just gets confusing for the mods. We all still want to help. I am glad your issue is resolved!