Ranking and Scores in Guild Battle

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by s91.Adam Kruf, Sep 29, 2018.

1. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

I am observing now for weeks that I score well below my battle power in Guild Battle.

Players who are much weaker get much more points. Today, I did not even make it into top ten. This is highly annoying. Yes, I can spend sapphires to relive and/or go for manual play to prolong the time to the next attack. That is, however, not to purpose of the Silver Privilege Card.

I can certainly accept to get the short end of the deal occasionally. However, I get it systematically. Anybody out there has a similar experience? Maybe a hint as to what I can do to get rid of this annoying situation?

Yes, browser cache is cleared regularly, PC rebooted daily:)

Neamhain likes this.
  2. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

If someone has better connection they will beat you.

It is first come first hit basis.

I only went down because other players in my guild have a faster connection. As in TTL. So I cannot regenerate fate enough to take hits.

3. player25939487

player25939487 Member

The above is a little untrue. I have personally tested my theory with good success. Saddly and oddly enough, what i have found is that if you spam the totem you will refresh your list of fights quicker than anyone else currently fighting. ~The down side of this is it becomes manual. Hence he little part of untrue. Converserly, being on silver card and better connection would be correct and better. Anyways my version is I have to manual control my clicks and it works very well.

4. s91.Adam Kruf

ty. Not sure the manual play will work. I get blown away by the very strong defender/attacker the moment I open the challenge pop-up. Looks like I will need to run some diagnostics.

The easiest way will likely be to block web access for the rest of the family. This is not a direction I want to move ...

5. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

You can spam click the statue all you like. But if they are also spam clicking as well they still will beat you. Not untrue. Pure physics.

LL1[25792001] likes this.
  6. s91.Adam Kruf

Did that diagnostics, does not look that bad. Chances are the game simply moves through a queue of players. If all have the same resurrection time and you have a spot a bit late, you will always get a bad score.

Untitled.png

7. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

The ping time is all that matters. So anything faster than you wins.

8. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Depending on how long your guild battle lasts, I've noticed in a longer battle mid-level bps playing manually will often outscore much higher bps. That's because playing manually you can open and close your window to dodge higher bps, and spamming the statue does increase your hit rate. On card, your attack window will always open at the same time and remain open; if you manually close it, it will reopen a few seconds later.

Guild battle is bad on one server now, it's pretty much 5 seconds per statue. Most players struggle to get a hit in and those that do often don't meet the points target.

On the other, it's fine while the stronger guild defends as the attackers have time to build up points, but when they attack, the weaker guild doesn't have the firepower to hold them off long enough for everyone to get points.

9. H31NR1CH

H31NR1CH Member

to get better score.. when I care to do it.. I stay with silver card running.. and keep closing the attack windows.. often get new target faster to attack.