Quiz, wdh did you do to it?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Xtenchen, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

I don't remember ever seeing this before, inside quiz, there are now icons, to move people from top spots, some can be moved at random, which isnt too bad, but then 10 times you can move a person of your choosing?????!!! So all of us who pay to have a afk silver card, can now get kicked around and not be top, because of some new icons we have now?
    Will we be compensated all those rubies for this? DOUBTFUL. I agree the card, was a lil OP, before someone flies off at the mouth, because it gave us all answers, which before i was level enough most of my server who regularly went was doing this already.
    To make it fair again, can you make it to where the silver card, puts us in and we run back and forth between the 2 npc's. Like literally, as you enter, your character runs, to the left or right, then wait like 2-3secs, then goes opposite way, waits 2-3secs and repeats till it is over? This way, if we are really afk, we have a 50/50 chance to get it right, but not make it totally unfair. Because we can turn it off and just auto answer, if we are on.

Tell me what you all think, because i auto enter anyways, with or without a card, so they should put a different choice in for the silver card now?

Ally likes this.
  2. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

yeah Whoes Bright Idea was this? there isn't enough reward in Quiz for this to really be a warranted idea the whole thing is kind of pointless. People arent going to want to use the afk option for quiz anymore because of this

Xtenchen likes this.
  3. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

ive missed yesterdays quiz and i did todays quiz and i understand where coming from i came 10th in my server and didnt know about that u could move players ive always took it for granted that i go afk for quiz and come second all the time but now i know how the quiz is done now ill wait till tomorrow and reserve judgement on this till then but i do feel where your coming from so can you lot wait an extra day if not other mods can deal with this issue

p.s
    i feel like a judge now lol

Xtenchen likes this.
  4. Mektanra Runeseeker

Mektanra Runeseeker New Member

Xtenchen The point of paying for an AFK Privilege card is so we don't have to sit there for certain events. Why would anyone pay for a card that only gives them a 50/50 chance at something as easy as getting questions right? It's a quiz, not a PvP event!

This link https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/daily-quiz.55246/ is provided so someone doesn't get upset that there are two threads on this subject. Either combine them or lock one, but get them to remove these icons from this event! I've seen some pointless things added to more games than I care to remember playing, but this one ranks in the top five of them for sure.

Xtenchen likes this.
  5. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

My point was, idk why it was added, what high idiot did this. Doubtful it will be removed, SOOOOOO, just in case i gave an option to make it diff, it is really tickin ppl off, i was moved last second and lost rank fast, so whoever put this in and the dingbat who suggested it, need to take a long walk off a short bridge.

6. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Well..... Tell us whos to blame, i will gather the pitch forks n torches :) And you better say it sucks :)

7. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

way i see it the afk lets u not click left to right all the time and every1 has the same options it gives the lower bp or lvl players a chance to be in top 10
    in my mind if it gives the weaker players a chance im all for that even if im not in the top 10 i say give every1 a chance and see how it goes spread the love not greed lmao

8. Mektanra Runeseeker

No, it allows people to disrupt game play in a non-PvP event. Want to spread the love and wealth? Make it so EVERYONE who gets the questions right gets the same top reward.

player23355959 likes this.
  9. Mektanra Runeseeker

As it stands now, 10 players have chance at rewards (Which need to be improved) If you are 11th, you get nothing. The 10 people lucky enough to be higher level than 11th, all score the same 30, yet they will get less rewards the lower level they are in that ranking.

Want to make this a fair event for people, afk Privilege card or not? Then change rewards so they are based off the amount of questions you get right. This way, if by some small miracle you get all the active people on your server in the event, they can all gain a reward based on answers, which for the last few months, they have been following the afk cards to get those answers.

Ally and Xtenchen like this.
  10. xBRITISHx

xBRITISHx Active Member

well I have the afk card and I came 11th. so I got moved around because normally im in top 10. rewards could be better in this event and we have talked also about new aspect of the quiz and we aware players are not happy this moment. we see what the devs do about it the others option is to take away he level part of it so its random ranking not like it was before. We have forwarded your concerns and see what is the salutation.

11. Edward Monkes

Edward Monkes Administrator Community Manager

Hello, everyone!
    We agree that current system in the newly implemented feature is indeed imperfect and we are discussing possible changes and improvements to it.

Xtenchen likes this.
  12. Edward Monkes

The ability to move other players in the Quiz is temporarily removed until we find a way to bring it back that will not affect the silver card owners.

Xtenchen likes this.
  13. paul.shop912

paul.shop912 New Member

My feeling is Quiz should NOT be auto participate or auto answer for anyone! This way, everyone gets a shot at two quizzes for the day and no one gets an advantage. Of course, you WILL have to reimburse us for rubies spent on privilige card.

Chriss likes this.
  14. Edward Monkes

We will consider it.

15. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Yay, and ty so much for removing it. I do agree giving silver all answers right, isnt fair. SO you need to figure out a way also for ANYONE to get a nicer reward even if not top 10

16. Chriss

Chriss New Member

you need to remove it AGAIN!!!

Neamhain and Ally like this.
  17. Xtenchen

Xtenchen Member

Yea, dunno why you all put it back. But if you plan on screwing over the ppl who pay for it, or anyone for being top for this matter. Take it off the silver card, replace it with something else. Or make us immune :) Can reimburse, we are having problem in my s23/s24 w/ some ass clicking it but we cant figure out whom. Tho for the most part most of us are not.

Why did you put it back yet again?

Ally likes this.
  18. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

It's pretty anoying. I never was on top 10 and i still get ppl useing that on me.
    Everyone on the server complain about it, is not only me.
    At last add at it to know whoom use them if you guys don't want to remove them.

Tank you!
    Have a good day!

19. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

silver card user are immune to teleports

20. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

If you're manual and you stand on the wrong side of the line until about 3 seconds before timer ends and then run across, it takes 2 seconds to teleport you and you can't be selected unless you're on the same side as the person clicking. If you have lag (when I late join I'm out by 2 seconds on the timer) then you're screwed though.
    I use silver card and I don't want the teleport option even though it doesn't affect me. Now if you could click a button to throw the player to the wrong side but give them a random reward in the process...