Quiz Teleport WHY bring this back when no one wants it

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by S31 Ginger Snap, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

Amen to that! Totally agree.

2. player25165086

player25165086 New Member

This is the dumbest feature the game could ever had. Shows no fairness to the game and leaves people quite irritated and unhappy overall. Get rid of this Damn Feature!

Mad Carew, Alura and player23721510 like this.
  3. player25165086

player25165086 New Member

It doesnt matter on card and I still get teleported. This feature should be non existent. The dumbest and most irritating feature in the game as a whole. Ridiculous and makes me irritated enough not to even play the game.

Mad Carew and player23721510 like this.
  4. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

if you have an active afk card you don't get teleported

s67Lovely likes this.
  5. Alura

Alura New Member

the silver card you get when your lvl 90 and it keeps you from being teleported, and it last 7 days. but I agree this so-called feature is ridiculous no other game would put this stupid "feature" in, it's petty they said its to spice things up for what? 20 sapphire and 8 lvl 1 gem chest boxes for rank 1 ? Is it worth the trouble of doing quiz? no. I wouldn't even bother doing quiz, but when quiz runs I am asleep so it auto sends me in either way.

Neamhain likes this.
  6. Mad Carew

Mad Carew Member

This "feature" makes people mad. The quiz is already only worth a tiny amount, and this just destroys community. Please remove what my server calls the "I am an asshole" button. Nobody wants the Quiz Teleport and it just makes people unhappy.

If you want to spice up the quiz, add more questions, ideally spelled correctly and with valid answers. Not that anyone answers them anyway, they just follow the people on auto.

7. s67Lovely

s67Lovely Active Member

we will pass your suggestion ty :)

8. player27022808

player27022808 New Member

i get teleported from B to A ,, I explain i choose an answer run to it and stand still ... after prox 5 sec . i was teleported on the other side ... then only few sec left to run ... but no chance try to run in 3 sec to the other side. this is not 1 time i had it 5 times in a row..... so pls CHECK IT AND REPAIR it ... it make no fun with this BUG

9. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

It is not a bug, it's a feature (aka quiz teleport, worst thing I've ever seen, really don't get why some ppl use it, as it affect only non-payers, so their hate to free players must be really huge).
    If you don't wanna be affected, you have to buy silver card, sadly.

10. player27022808

player27022808 New Member

this is normal???? WTF .... but Money the take .... if player found out a Bug which are good for the ... they are BUG USER but How you call it if they Provider knows there is a bug which is not good for Player ... a feature...WOW im Impressed

11. Mia[24550857]

Mia[24550857] Active Member

Hey :) It is not a choice to call it a "feature" or a "bug": it simply is what it is. I am about to move your posts to a thread where we have already discussed about the re-introduction of Quiz teleport and all players dislike it, even if it seems someone loves to use it.
    There aren't "bugs good for ..." or "not good for ..." a bug is a bug and it has to be reported and not abused, whoever abuses them is a bug user, by definition :)
    You're naturally free to express your dissent, but yet I kindly ask you to stick to forum rules and use an appropriate language, thank you :)

Bejszi likes this.
  12. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Definitely it is NOT a bug. You can use that teleport skill too, if you notice 2 small icons on bottom right side. If it would be a bug, it wouldnt have option to use, or...?

13. Eerie Starfall

Eerie Starfall New Member

I no longer use auto cards and I'm capped on xp. s1 peeps...feel free to teleport me any time you want. ;)

14. RedBullRocks

RedBullRocks New Member

Teleport is awful the sooner it is removed the better! :mad:

15. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

They won't; making people fume "increases the competition".

16. LeavesEyes

LeavesEyes New Member

Well I really start to get annoyed by this feature. Lately someone keep teleporting me on regular base 5-8 times a quiz not every day but couple of times a week =/ It's not that I am on 1st, 2nd or 3rd place mostly I hardly get a place in top 10, but have silvercard so answers are right and it give me my xpbubbles. Besides I am not spending rubies on silvercard to loose xpbubbles because of this.
    No idea why someone keep doing this tho. But in meanwhile I really get sick of this sad feature. :(
    Can't there be a message in system who teleports someone, at least you can see who did it? Much better is to remove this feature still

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  17. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Both were suggested months ago. Quiz teleport has been complained about to the devs. They don't care and no changes were made.

I'm half wondering if they're part of a project entitled "How long can you frustrate paying and non-paying consumers of an online game before they stop playing?" It would explain a lot of their crazy choices on additions to the game.

Caltha likes this.