Quiz Teleport WHY bring this back when no one wants it

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by S31 Ginger Snap, Feb 2, 2018.

1. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

This feature was here before, many many people complained that they pay for a silver card that is supposed to give them correct answers to the quiz.

before this feature was so unpopular you had to remove it.....please remove the quiz teleport again, it is totally and utterly unfair feature. WHY would you bring it back?

player25165086, intact, pukey and 5 others like this.
  2. SirBuddy

SirBuddy Active Member

Ginger I agree with you on that... and the rewards are no where near good enough for quiz to Warrant having something like that feature. and on top of that even if u get 100 percent of the questions right there is No Garontee that u are even going to get any reward for it because only top 10 on the board get the placing rewards you could have 50 ppl with 100 percent correct and only 10 get the reward for it

player25165086, intact and Neamhain like this.
  3. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I agree!

player25165086 likes this.
  4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

We asked about that, only what I know is that silver card users won't be affected... but quiz is weird sometimes. At least for me.

I'd appreciate quiz with no afk card and more questions. That would be better :)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  5. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

the afk card is not a bad thing in quiz, i think that 30 questions are too much to do manually, it just gets annoying especially not worth for the rewards we get

what makes no sense at all is that silver cards user are not affected - basically means that the small ones that already dont get lots of rewards from it will get disturbed even more, by now i personally don't even care about Quiz anymore because it's simply not worth the time

and agree with Buddy, even if you have all right, it doesn't mean you get full rewards

6. S31 Ginger Snap

so its supposed to be only those that have no silver card and who actually already have to run around can be forced to get a question wrong by teleport???

does that mean that silver card user can force those people to teleport???

someone take whoever thought of that outside and leave them with no key back to the building...that is the most obscene unfair game feature i ever heard of...just take this idea out and leave it in the trash where it belongs...

intact, Helli and Ajani like this.
  7. Neamhain

I was told by the support that among those paying for the card to go afk in quiz the one with highest BP gets the top position. Pointless to buy, then; it should be random to the top among all those that paid for it.
    And I wholeheartedly agree once more with you Ginger Snap.

8. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

it shouldn't be random, all with 100% right answers should get full rewards, same for ppl that share place 2, 3, etc.
    that would be the only fair thing

Sairi and Helli like this.
  9. Neamhain

In an ideal world yes, all those with card should get the same reward. But here, no. You got a card, but a higher BP will get top position and reward. That is what I was told. So better random than nothing, you see what I meant.

10. S31 Ginger Snap

yeah quiz winner is by land level so top bp only wins if they are highest level also. if both are same level then bp wins.

Helli likes this.
  11. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Not always. 3 days back I got to top 10 even there were same lvl and much higher BP people. All had all good answers... So that's why I say it's weird, sometimes.

12. Neamhain

The support told me so: higher BPs get top positions among ppl with cards. And it seems true for what I personally have experienced.
    Maybe we can ask them again?

13. S25 Doria Rose

S25 Doria Rose Active Member

it goes by highest level not highest bp Gingers answer was correct with a tie on level then the bp decides winner

Helli likes this.
  14. Mad Carew

Mad Carew Member

I really hate the teleport. There was one feature in this game where spending money wasn't a way to win, and you all decided to screw it up. Get rid of the AFK cards, get rid of the teleport, add a lot more questions, and make at this 15-minute side-game (for those who want it) to let people with knowledge actually win.

Oh, and settle ties with how many consecutive days you'd gotten a perfect score...

intact likes this.
  15. Alura

Alura New Member

this tp thing still tp players with silver cards so it doesn't matter you get sent teleported I got teleported, so from first place ended off in 8th. this is by far the most stupid feature I have seen in any game I have played.

16. Neamhain

Again: the support said it goes by BP - among those who bought the card and scored all questions correct, the higher BP gets top position. And this I saw reflected in our leaderboard tbh.
    They did not mention of any level, ask them yourself.

17. player [9409472]

player [9409472] Member

Silver card?

There is no Silver card, there is just Gold and Diamond cards

18. Ajani

Ajani Active Member

at lvl 90 there will be a 7day silver card, wich allows you to afk fight in kings glory, guild battle and auto answer in quiz

Helli and Bejszi like this.
  19. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

It should be by level and if level is same, then BP. But it's not working properly. At least pos. 8 has same lvl and higher BP than me.
    So I really don't know how it works now. But I asked for clarification.

[​IMG]

20. Neamhain

At least we identified that something is not working properly :D I stopped doing quiz because of what support told me.
    I found it pointless to pay for a card on those basis.
    However, if it operates also by level, it's still unfair and pointless to pay for it.
    Would be better if positions were assigned randomly, so that everyone paying for the card could get top position (and reward) at least once in a while.
    Could you suggest this to devs please Bej?