Quiz and Invaders Bugs We want 50M Rewards for that Bugs

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Mr. Swift, Mar 12, 2017.

?

You want to get 50M for Invaders and Quiz Bugs?

1. Yes becuase i waste my time waiting.

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No its okay.

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Jin Se Yeon

Jin Se Yeon Active Member

Bugs In Invaders and Quiz

2. Nivster

Nivster Member

its not a bug the timing on the server is incorrect by an hour.A server reset will probably sort it.It has been reported please be patient while its being dealt with

3. Jin Se Yeon

BUG is an error, flaw, failure or fault in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways.

Sriracha and Zalgiris like this.
  4. Nivster

Nivster Member

its a timing issue due to daylight saving it will be sorted soon

5. Jin Se Yeon

Wanna ask if Invaders will up 11:19 - 11:50 server time?

6. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Active Member Moderator

I can't even sign back in right now was wondering why the window to event was closed but still a countdown. :mad:

7. Nathan Hall

Nathan Hall Active Member

S55, Nathan Hall, unable to get into Invaders either. at 11:19 am it said it was going, daily events showed closed, but server clock said 10:19am. At 11:19am, entrance showed "Enter", but clicked and nothing happened. Same thing after reset, same with Quiz. Also, at 11:00am server clock time, noon my time, tour shop DID refresh.

8. Merrideath

Merrideath New Member

Game clock and Event clocks do not match...does this mean that we will miss every single event today? Invader, Quiz, WoG, Guild Battle, ect. ???

9. Gwyneth

Gwyneth New Member

No daily events have worked for me since server reset last night. This includes Invader, Quiz and Wild Loot.

10. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Really sad that this thing happens and dragon blood team not thinking and preparing everything in advance to avoid this...

11. Jin Se Yeon

I think no devs touching amount this problem in other game they gonna do emergency maintenenace for this and fix it asap for their players but this game didn't do anything we players spending a big amount of money for this. but the game is like they dont care on us.

12. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Hey guys. Server time is server time. This does not effect your local time. However, we did have this issue when we turned the clocks back in the fall. It only lasted the 24 hours. Once reset happened, everything was fine again. I am pretty sure Devs will send compensation. Be patient. Let them make sure things are fixed. If you want to suggest compensation that equals the items you lost for missed events today, I would be happy to pass those on. Outrageous or ridiculous compensations will not be considered though. Please be reasonable for what you should have gained if you had been able to participate in today's events. CSA is not included because CSA finals do not actively start until tomorrow night.

13. Gwyneth

Gwyneth New Member

Hi MommysRule,

My main concern at this point on my server - 56 - is that one player has been able to access WoG, Invaders, Guild Battle etc., in theory he has altered the Guild standings in GB and he has won first place rewards for every daily event today. Based on our server chat, only this one player has been able to access the daily events.

14. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

Compensation should be maximum available rewards +some extra in advance to do not lose players and keep them motivated...Because this was really big fail from the tech side... They had more than enough time to prepare for that and Nivster excuses that devs not working weekend really terrible :)

15. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

I didn't say maximum available rewards plus some would be outrageous. I mean don't ask for WAY more than you would have received for the events. Yes I do agree a bonus on top of that would be warranted. But usually when players are asked what compensation should be, they reply with 50 times what they lost, and that is why I asked that ridiculous or outrageous compensation suggestions would not be considered. The devs would like to know what you guys lost from not doing events today. And asking for a bit more to make it right is not out of the questions. But please tell us what you lost and what you want. Tell us what you lost to verify why you are asking for this amount, and what additional would make you happy after the ordeal you went through today.