Questions about Equipment Upgrade.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by thomasburke222 [13482150], Jun 20, 2016.

1. thomasburke222

thomasburke222 New Member

Hi! I have a lot of questions that hopefully will clear up. By the way it would be nice if there was a wiki or something the game gets confusing for me in how I plan out what I do.

First off, I've noticed that if I were to upgrade a holy bright sword the holiness of the sword would be taken away and it would transform into a normal Fountain Dybbuk Sword. So I'm assuming that if I upgrade a Fountain Dybbuk Sword to a Holy Dybbuk sword that when I upgrade it later on to a Sparkle Arctic Sword it will once again lose the holiness of the sword and have to be synthesized again. Is this true? Do you need to synthesize a sword for each level.

Second off, can level 1 dragon blood be used to synthesize equipment like the Sparkle Arctic Sword or do I have to use level 2 dragon blood if that even exists.

My real question is, is it better to synthesize my fountain equipment or wait till level 60 because I'm close to 60 anyways.

Thanks!

2. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Dragon Blood is still a fairly new game. Server 1 was released on April 11, 2016. A wiki is a great idea and I will definitely pass this along. Meanwhile you can always post your questions here and we will be happy to help where we can. We player mods are also working on adding more guides to the forum. Check out what’s already there. https://forum-en.101xp.com/forums/guide-base.122/
    Upgrading your equipment changes it into new equipment whereas synthesizing it improves its quality and gives a stat boost. When upgrading equipment dragon blood is not necessary*. Dragon blood is used specifically for synthesis. You can choose not to synthesis your equipment and simply upgrade it to the next level. Be very careful when doing this as upgrading equipment 1 piece at a time will cost you your Rage and/or Damage boost. Please refer to this post for more details. https://forum-en.101xp.com/threads/fake-br.3372/#post-7275

*[Those with Chaos Infernal equipment will find that if you synthesize your equipment to Holy Infernal you will not be able to simply upgrade it to Doomsday Phantom but will instead have to Upgrade to Holy Phantom, which requires 2880 level 3 dragon blood for 1 set]
    Yes level 1 Dragon Blood can be used to upgrade Sparkling Artic Equipment. Also level 2 Dragon Blood does exist.
    This is best answered by you, as each person has a unique method of playing, hopefully with the information I have given you, you will be able to decide what’s best.

3. thomasburke222

thomasburke222 New Member

Thanks so much @Ebby.Rose this has been very helpful!

4. dunnoson

dunnoson New Member

Thanks for the tip.

5. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Happy to help.