Question: Is Guild Battle functioning properly?

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by Attig, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Hello!
    Is Guild Battle functioning properly?

On my server guild battle is basically: Get in and activate buffs, wait for battle to start, click intensely once battle starts (if you're lucky you will enter a fight), wait another 1 min for the 2nd part to start, then again click like a madman and hope you get to fight someone before it's all over (you will have about 1 or 2 seconds to click all the attack buttons, before all the defenders are either dead or in battle).
    We really just wait for 1 min, battle for 2 sec, wait for 1 min, battle for 2 sec, then complain for a few minutes about how unbalanced guild battle is, then go back to our business. Back in the days guild battles could actually last longer than 3-4 minutes, but it has not happened in ages (not when I have been there at least). This happens with several different guilds, when they are defending so it's not just 1 guild that isn't strong enough to hold their own against the others.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if this is how guild battles are intended to be. If it's a bug please ask the developers to fix it asap, because it's been here for a while. I do know that the statue has the health of the Guild Master, but I still think these battles end too quickly.
    If it's not a bug I have a few suggestions:

1. Buff the guardian/statue. Maybe give it 300-500% of the Guild Masters HP. Or you could have his HP be based on all the defenders in the event.
    2. Make it so the defenders and their heroes are healed for a certain amount after each battle (for example 10-20% of total hp or 30% of missing HP, on all heroes).
    3. Give the guardian/statue a buff that increases his defensive stats based on the total defense of the players participating in the event, from the defending guild.
    4. Give the defenders a shorter revival time.

I'm not saying these suggestions should all be implement, but I am saying that something needs to be done so the defenders at least have a fighting chance (and the guardian is really just way too squishy). Not only that, but the attackers points are not in the slightest related to their strength anymore. I've seen the strongest player in a guild battle go out with 0 points several times. The winner is now just decided by who clicks the fastest and possibly who is closer to where the server is (as being closer would get you fewer milliseconds delay, which can actually be the deciding factor as it is). Hope this issue will be taken seriously and handled quickly, because there are many players complaining about this on my server. Thank you.

- Attig, S47

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Ade likes this.
  2. player [16529106]

player [16529106] New Member

If haven't player similar game before, guild battles was like that, defenders must defend from attacks, if they fail, others attack statue if it breaks, give 1min CD to start second faze, again attacks defend, statue break. When statue breaks second time , defender guild lost and can go sleep, while attackers, must attack guardian statues boss who gives points according to damage you deal, this attacks last till event time ends, this way top 1 guild with highest score claims guild battle victory and gains buff ;]

3. Attig

Attig Active Member Moderator

Student
    Yea, the only problem is that the boss is down before you can even attack it, which is why I said that I have seen the strongest player in the guild battle not get a single point, simply because he clicked a second too late.
    So I literally mean that the only time you have to participate in gb is the 1-2 seconds before everything is dead and the battle is over. That is of course if you exclude the 1 minute cooldown which is currently what takes the longest time in a guild battle.