Question About Looting.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Arapaho, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Arapaho

Arapaho New Member

I not quite understanding this time when the looting come up, I do click on it and it does send me to the a place, but when I go around it I not sure what I am suppose to be doing at all I try watching but still not sure what to do, maybe I just suppose to not do anything but stand there, can someone explain to me what to so after the Loot comes up and you click on it and are send to a place what to do?

2. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

I thinke u are talking about the Wild Loot ?

At the first stage just hit the Boss in the middel of the map. U will get gold and chests based on ur ranking.
    Stage 2 : PVP to get more Points and diffrent Chests.

Its a cross Server event so a lot of players will be strong

3. Arapaho

Arapaho New Member

Thank you while I do not not ever see a boss, well at least I do not think so as just see others around there while not sure wht a boss looks like maybe I just not strong enough

4. ~ Missinde ~

~ Missinde ~ New Member

I'm thinking they are talking about the Goblins? Someone else will have to explain because I do not understand either.

5. epicbeere

epicbeere Moderator Moderator

okey then Goblin Loot.

Every 30- Mins from i think its was 14:00- 19:30 server time. $ Goblins will spawn at the exact same location everytime. You can teleport there via the event window.
    To get the Loot un need to be the first one who kills the Goblin. Then u will be the Looter, in the nest 15 Second all player can attack u and try to steal the Loot from u, until somone holds it for the whole 15 second.
    Its sometimes hard to see or click on them because a lot of players are around the area. ( As a tipp just filter out other Palyer in the right corner near the wolrd map button.)

Missinde likes this.
  6. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

Every day from 14:00 - 19:30 Goblins appear on the half hour mark. There is a notice that scrolls across the top of your screen. There will also be a box that appears to the right of your screen. If you click the "GO" button next to the goblin you wish to fight and are the appropriate level it will teleport you to the goblin. Fight the goblin and win, then you must hold the goblin from all other players for 10 seconds in order to win the goblins loot. You can also attack other players who have already defeated the goblin in an attempt to "steal" the goblins loot. Again you have to hold for 10 seconds after the battle. Hope this helps

7. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

Also, if you want to try for the other goblin loot, you have to wait for the cooldown before you can try.
    In case no one else who can get them is on, this happens a lot in the case of lvl120 loot.

8. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

just another note...when you go to the location by clicking on the loot link, that places you directly over the top of the goblin that you have to attack to loot. So you may not see it. Just mouse over the spot you are on and your arrow should turn to a sword to click to attack the goblin to loot.

9. Kelyn Weiss

Kelyn Weiss New Member

another thing on looting at what point does it become available as fas as level or is it just because my pc doesnt like links of any kind?

10. Geela Hail

Geela Hail Member

That depends on your server, on mine the average level of the top players is 120, so only lvl100 can see 2 loots and only lvl120 can see all 4.
    Goblin Loot is not a reward for new players, it's a reward for top players.