Queens of Dragon 101Xp

Discussion in 'Help and Support' started by LadyAshe™, Dec 1, 2018.

1. LadyAshe™

LadyAshe™ Member

To the staff in-charge of Queens of Dragon Game,
    This game is new but the game is infiltrated with CHEAT in game, top players who in non-VIP, at VIP 0 with 4m + BP and equip stuff at +11 upgrade. This game needs to be assess, It's really unfair to those who is legit loader who spend REAL money in game, is just overpowered by CHEATER who don't spend to support the game?
    Until game cheat bug is blocked and cheater banned, I will not spend money anymore,
    it's a waste to recharge when cheat is allowed!!!

MILOJKO JEBACH and TSunadeky like this.
  2. superihqdaa [28267052]

superihqdaa [28267052] New Member

This needs URGENT attention indeed...These players even dare to claim they havent done anything wrong and got their bound topazes legimately.

And the names: Piclet duck and Yezireth at S1, look it up devs and use common sense, can they have gotten their mouths,weapons,cloaks etc legimately?

3. Akkadian

Akkadian Member

On Server 2 i hve noticed our top player Brasileiropt is over 3 mil power. Is only vip 2 and i noticed when i inspect him i see that the lvls for some of his items don't match. in the upper left it sys one thing and over the progres bar it says lvl 11. Something don't add up. Is it a bug? Even if it is a bug it needs to be looked into.

MILOJKO JEBACH likes this.