[PSA] Dragon Blood: How TO and NOT to upgrade your equipment

Discussion in 'Guide Base' started by MuffinProof, Aug 26, 2016.

1. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

This thread is NOT a complete guide to upgrading your equipment. I won't list where to get upgrade materials, or scrolls.

In this guide I will highlight information about equipment sets, bonuses, how to upgrade and the difference between upgrade and synthesis.

1. What are equipment sets, how they are divided and what do they do?
    • Equipment sets are pieces of your gear that, when combined, give extra bonuses to your character. There are 2, and 4 piece sets (Main gear) and 3 piece sets (Sacred gear)
    2. In the following images you will see how your main equipment is divided into sets and what the bonuses of those sets are:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • The slots in your equipment window marked with a yellow rectangle are designated as Main set. Their bonuses are shown in the image below it.
    • The slots market with a red rectangle are designated as Trinket set. Their set effect is shown in the second image below it.
    3. The following images will display how your Sacred equipment is divided into sets:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Unlike your main gear Sacred equipment sets are divided into the left and right side.
    • The left side, and its bonus effect are marked in the images with a yellow rectangle
    • The right side, and its bonus effect are marked in the images with a red rectangle
    4. In the following set of images I will show which part of your gear item names you should pay attention to. These are also the names of your sets and you never want any piece in a set (Explained above) to differ from the others.
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • [​IMG] [​IMG]
    5. As you may notice, every 2 images have one thing in common. It's the word right before the equipment type (Helm, sword, ring, etc...) The words BEFORE the highlighted (And sometimes the color) ones mark the synthesis grade of a piece of equipment. IT IS ALWAYS SAFE TO SYNTHESIZE YOUR EQUIPMENT, as synthesizing does not change the highlighted part of an item's name and that's the most important part.

6. In conclusion:
    • ALWAYS upgrade ALL pieces of equipment in a set together (Not one at a time), preserving your set bonuses.
    • SYNTHESIS is safe in ALL occasions.

I hope this little guide is informative for you as a player of Dragon Blood. Thank you for reading.

afboi1919 and Missinde like this.
  2. MommysRule

MommysRule Active Member

Excellent guide Muffin!!! Thank you so much! Big thumbs up!

3. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

It should be noted that synthesizing Special Orange Equipment will find make upgrading that equipment to the next stage difficult as player will have to upgrade to Holy status which will requires lots of dragon blood, so synthesize Orange equipment only if absolutely necessary.

4. MuffinProof

MuffinProof Registered Users

Yes, that is true. I just didn't want to make a complete upgrade guide. This is regarding sets and bonuses mostly.

5. Boyka

Boyka Member Moderator

Nice work Muffin (Y) ;)