Project Closing

Discussion in 'News' started by Otomi, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Otomi

Otomi Administrator Community Manager

[​IMG]

Heroes!

We have been happy to be with you for the past three years. We went through many battles, events, and contests. We have established a united community and explored the magical world of Storm Riders together.

Unfortunately, every story has to come to an end, eventually. Today we announce that all Storm Riders servers will be shutting down on December 6, 2018. The billing system will go down on November 22, 2018, aswell.

Thank you for your interest and support over these 3 years. We hope that each and every one of you discovers a wonderful new world on 101XP.com that will find a place in your heart just as Storm Riders did.

2. BachusDestructor

BachusDestructor New Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  3. player [11814635]

player [11814635] Member

I enjoyed playing this game till you decided to let it down one year ago and let a player kill the game. I thought it was a rebirth seeing bonuses coming back. Now with your announce, i can see the bonuses are only back to take a last time money before announcing to close it. A pity you didn't announce it before putting back the bonuses, it would have been more honnest. This game was a great game... was....