Profanity being used

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Lady Alia, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat[27090992]_1

Cat[27090992]_1 New Member

You only show his response. Not the provoking Sly, Candel and yourself did to him previous to this. That would be a hypocrite.

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  2. player29628790

player29628790 New Member

Candel has come in here with a previous bias. She does not know Brian. I do. I spent 3 years playing with him and I watched things change. Brian reacts to others. He protects those he cares about. But it is reactionary. Not the best way to handle things but he was provoked. You can call that childish if you want. Some would say by you calling that childish you yourself are trolling. If you were truly the adult in the room you would not be inciting things but ignoring them. You are as much at fault as anyone. So when someone attacks him, or someone from our guild and he responds, don't pile on. Remember, he is reacting to someone else's poor behavior. When you join in it all goes down hill and you are as much at fault as anyone.

3. SUNNY [21127923]

SUNNY [21127923] Moderator

Put this to bed now guys otherwise it will just go on and on :) Let every one just play their own way without the worry of being hounded or worse personally insulted....Lets just all do the best to our abilities have fun enjoy game and maybe even make a few friends on the way :)

4. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Ty Sunny.

5. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I dont have a clique I am much to secure in my own life now that I am an adult

CandelLife likes this.
  6. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

Dude he camps the spawn instead of trying to win the game. Then he makes fun of you for not spending money on your toon and being strong like him. He thinks the fact that he spent money on his toon he's better than me. I don't care, just want to play the game. I listen to all the bickering and when I'm in a bad mood I join in sometimes. Brian can give it but he sure can't take it.

player30992686 and CandelLife like this.
  7. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

Thing about profanity, aren't we all adults? No such thing as a cuss word. Outlawing words is like outlawing thought. Shouldn't be done.

player30992686 likes this.
  8. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

If one is a kid, who has to point out on money spent all the time, can't talk with others without insults and cursing, provokes and bullies others, then yeah, it's a kid. Best thing is to ignore those empty heads, only sad thing is those intelligents ruin game for others (except "players" of same cathegory).
    I knew few ones, who spent too much. But they were nice and helpful to all others, that's what makes them players, not dumbs.

Keep going, you will be soon alone on your server guys. And I hope you won't be merged.

Wonder if I should call my friends as well and let them make several accounts to support me, lol

9. player29628790

Alia, you keep stating you are an adult but really your actions show you are being childish. You were hurt over one word. Instead of letting it go and moving on you create all of this animosity and blame Brian for it. Brian is not innocent in this but you are fanning the flames. Your statement that you are much too secure in your own life now that you are an adult is a childish jab in itself at others. This game has many personalities in it. Brian is that family member that may not always say the right thing but will always have your back. He will go out of his way to help you. you have to have someone in your life like that. You can sit there and point fingers all you want. When it comes to it, I will take the genuine person that is Brian flaws and all over most people. He's the type of person who will show up with a truck and help you out in a time of need even though he just got done working 12 hours. You don't know him. If he just mouthed off like Jim Cook and had no substance behind him I would not be defending him. I would not be playing this game.

Dee G likes this.
  10. player29628790

I think he realizes when the game can be won and does what he can to win. I also know there are some who target small players and he may go and defend those players. He may also go after some that have spoken ill of him. I would do the same. I think I recognize your name from GnM. I think I remember some saying you targeted them over there. Were you in Blitzgivings guild? hmmm this is getting interesting

11. SlyHunter

SlyHunter New Member

I don't pay attention to the name of the person I'm pking in a pvp dungeon except to decide whether the toon is someone I can take or not.

12. LL1[25792001]

LL1[25792001] Member

I think you all need to get on with playing, grow up some. And just give Brian a hefty chat ban. Then there'd be no "situation". You're supposed to be adults and games are supposed to be fun.

13. ᗩᒪᒪᎩ

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ Active Member Moderator

Oh but what an interesting thread we got in here.
    Why the GMs are biased?
    I would really like to know that.
    As i took part of some world chat conversations I always warned everyone when they hade to be nice and ofcourse if i wasnt AFK.
    I dont care who is it, i dont care if is my spouse, all are the same to me.
    Rules apply to everyone.
    So please give me the names of those GMs who are biased, and with the proof of what they done.
    As for 2days ago when i was keeping to get AFK, I heard people saying that I didnt reacted because people were my friends but only when some name come up.
    I would like to know who punished an entire guild, wich guild, what people got punished so on, all info is welcome.
    And Cat, doesnt matter here is Forum, its still apply that you cant use any bad word.
    So please put an sock on it and try to be less explicit.
    I been Moderator for an year now for Dragon Glory and never meet something like this....
    Speechless....

Lady Alia, Dee G and CandelLife like this.
  14. B R I A N [28636394]

LOLOLOLOL.

15. B R I A N [28636394]

If anyone is in touch with Ravens, ask him how bad my language was when I first started this game, he will tell you. I have toned it wayyyy down because I like this game and plan on staying for a long time. The reason issue people have with me is that they can no longer kill me. What this little group of people wants is for me to go away ( which wont happen), by trying to push for me to get banned. I have taken protective measures to ensure that if any biased GM's on this game want to try to act like I am the one causing this, well then they will be dealt with too. Last game I played, that is what happened. Since I was the strongest on the game, and I protected anyone in my guild or anyone I liked, I would get harassed then of course I would defend myself, and miraculously I would get chat banned or banned and nothing would happen to the other players. All I ask is for a fair playing field. I don't mind getting chat banned if I deserve it, just make sure to do the same to the others. And Mr. Horney, you provoked me during EB yesterday when I was minding my own business and being completely quiet. There is a video to prove that as well :), along with anyone else that was there that isn't part of the "C & C" clique. I will give ya a hint both are 4 letter words with an 's after the end. Have a good day everyone.

player27443431 likes this.
  16. B R I A N [28636394]

17. KARMATIME

KARMATIME New Member

I would love to see this SS of what you thought was a threat in a PM from me months ago when I first started playing this game. Cant even remember last time I sent PM to you. Why you are opening an old wound is beyond me. Worst thing I ever said was I was going to own you. Cause you kept killing me and sending me to cool down when I was smaller then you. I have never used Profanity in a PM or CS message posting. Or physically Threatened anyone Ever. I never start anything but I will sure finish it when someone else does.

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  18. SUNNY [21127923]

SUNNY [21127923] Moderator

If i killed Cyanide for leeching you would come after me because she only plays weekends coz she works as a ambulance special needs something or other remember :) thats the one im on about :) No mention of you using profanities im just showing that it happens to all not just a select few and pointing out to just click messages off you dont have to read them then you wont be upset :)

19. s91.Adam Kruf

s91.Adam Kruf Active Member

I believe this is really one root to all these discussions, regardless of who that strongest player is. This strength comes with a certain responsability, and protecting a selected few will make everybody else unhappy. We are in for the fun, and getting regularly the short end of a PvP session is simply annoying over time.

I understand that whoever that strong player is wants to play the game as (s)he sees fit. That is perfectly within the "legal limits". Still, it creates the impression that this player "owns the game" - by the way, I detest this expression when you beat someone in PvP, I personally consider it quite offensive. Long term, such behaviour will ruin the game, as pointed out already further up. A player community can take only a certain amount of annoyance.

It boils down that we all should play the game reasonably. Speaking only for myself, I tend not to hunt or even attack weakers in treasure - unless they are known killers or attacking/threatening my team. Those players I attack, the rest I leave alone. I have also cut down drastically on the number of treasure runs I do. Floors and flags, on the other hand, I play quite aggressively, cranking up as many hits as I can. That sounds like kind of a fair compromise to me. After all, I did not invest all that time and money to sit idle on the side in all PvP events.

And on a positive side: I note some development in this direction with other players. Seems that, after having reached a certain power level, the sensation of hunter/killer wears off. Makes sense, where is the fun in winning against much weaker players.

CandelLife, Rhoan, Bejszi and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.