Profanity being used

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Lady Alia, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cat[27090992]_1

Cat[27090992]_1 New Member

Again, this is a thread on profanity and it appears as tho the DEPLORABLES have been targetted. Noone wants to merge with us because of our behaviour? are you kidding me? Then why are all of these players making characters on our server and joining our guild and going WOW it actually aint so bad here! Cause we are actually a great group of people! Some of our players get treated quite terribly, this includes trolling camping very awful language, including Jim Cook using Romanian to one of our guild members in PMs threatening to skull fuck her. Amongst many other disturbing things. And yet ya'll did nothing. We are not going to stop defending ourselves even if you leave us in our wasteland of a serveras Bejszi says. We will just continue to write complaints on every single GM in game to the devs until something gets done.

THE MASTER likes this.
  2. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Didn't get a single letter from my post. Good luck then, guys. Like adolescent wars about "who pees further".

You all have ability to report it with sufficient screens to any of mods in pm or directly to support and I am sure it will be handled - afaik Jim had several mutes already. So what's the problem?
    If you all will continue with this on your server or (worse) take it to CS, it will annoy others, who honestly doesn't care about your server problems. They have their own. Or maybe they just want to have fun - unbelievable!

ᗩᒪᒪᎩ and Lady Alia like this.
  3. Cat[27090992]_1

Speak for yourself. You think our server is dead because we are pieces of shit. Our server is dead because the other side couldnt compete. I get every single letter. Im just not interested in biased GMs who are punishing an entire guild for a single player other people cant seem to like.

4. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

No, your server is probably not dead. But will be, most likely, and not because you are pieces of shit - you said that. You are players like every each other player.
    I mean you server will die if some of your server will be so selfish, that they will disgust game to others.

Btw I am not a GM - but you probably noticed. :p

CandelLife likes this.
  5. Cat[27090992]_1

Im making a general statement, if its not obvious.

6. Bejszi

Bejszi Well-Known Member

Obviously ;)

7. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

It is ironic to me the very thread which I started about profanity has profanity in it by the exact mentality

CandelLife likes this.
  8. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

It is often said the use of profanity is the inability to think of an intelligent word

9. Cat[27090992]_1

I l
    I like how you focus on my use of the profanity but not the context, ya know? Like your OK with the fact that Jim Cook threatened to Skull Fuck someone but your not OK with the fact that I used the word in itself.

10. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

The ability to use profanity so well, that those around you can't do anything but applaud your rudeness. Mainly used by bad drivers and high school students, ...

11. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I never said i was ok with anyone using profanity. Not one time did I single out anyone except for the person who used it against me and called me the C word. Your comments about being singled out do not apply to you unless of course you are doing the same

12. SUNNY [21127923]

SUNNY [21127923] Moderator

I too was threatened via pm by Karma many times and if he is the man you say he is he will say its true....Threats via pm mean nothing you dont have to read them just click them off its just a way of intimidation thats all dont mean anything ...... just personal attack thats all :)

Lady Alia likes this.
  13. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

I still find it ironic

14. Cat[27090992]_1

You single out our entire guild.

15. CandelLife

CandelLife Active Member

Now there's the Brian we all know LOL.....

THE MASTER and SUNNY [21127923] like this.
  16. Anish [28449422]

Anish [28449422] New Member

That skull "f" thing would have been me. Right or wrong it's not important, I have no fear of some kid hiding behind a monitor. And those who tried to get calmer heads to prevail, they're right. This shouldn't become a pissing match or a total cluster-hump of hurt feelings. I'm a Deplorable. And I know Brian. Yes, he has his faults but he's no monster. I also have faults, as does everyone else. One of mine is being too defensive. This thread is a perfect example - I'm the logical one in our guild and I snapped into defense mode at first, some of the comments caught me off-guard.

The thing is, this isn't about getting defensive or angry or badmouthing each other or people in a specific guild. This is a thread created to voice concerns about profanity. So to help get it back on track how about we compromise with a 50/50 split, screen shots from a Zodiac run yesterday that includes both profanity and Deplorable members. The six second gap doesn't take them out of context, I didn't want to take up a lot of room. I have the entire discussion stored on an external drive if you would like to see it in its entirety. Hit me up in the game and I'll send you the upload linkage :

[​IMG][​IMG]

KARMATIME likes this.
  17. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

wow talk about inciting and calls everyone else a hypocrite really? it is obvious what is going on. He said it best himself upload_2019-5-5_19-6-25.png

B R I A N [28636394] likes this.
  18. Lady Alia

Lady Alia Active Member

for everyone information: i started this thread for one reason only Brian called me the C word because i disagreed with his opinion PERIOD, while I was talking to a mod in cst about game play in total war. He even created an alt just to come to my server and harrass me I promptly blacklisted him. The typical bully cannot take what he dishes out and this is soo common. Know what you are saying before you decide to judge me. Thank you Anish for keeping it in perspective. However, I personally have never been attacked by anyone but Brian.

19. B R I A N [28636394]

B R I A N [28636394] Banned Users

Exactly. I was being quiet and minding my own business, and then your little "clique" started to harass me. There is always two sides of the story and when you only tell one side of it, then it is obviously to any non biased third party that you are trying to slander the other person. The truth will come out eventually. Dont make smart ass childish remarks to me if you dont want me to say something plain and simple as that. I mean my God you are almost old enough to be my grandma.

Cat[27090992] likes this.
  20. player29628790

player29628790 New Member

It looks to me like he was saying he will defend himself if you attack and that he is better with the verbal arrows is all. It still shows that he was attacked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.