problem with logging in to the server

Discussion in 'League of Angels: Help and Support' started by player5541684, Oct 20, 2017.

1. player5541684

player5541684 New Member

I enter my account, click on the angels' league, instead of servers there is a constant space and an inscription something went wrong try to enter the game again. rebooted the computer, restarted to the account, but nothing has changed.

2. Natka

Natka Junior Member

upload_2017-10-21_0-7-49.png

Dajmos likes this.
  3. Dajmos

Dajmos New Member

i got the same problem, some help appreciated?

4. player35502201

player35502201 New Member

your world boss will change soon enough. it based apon server size, age ,active player dmg dealt ect..... very soon you'll beable to kill the ome tv world boss alone in under 10 mins. then you'll be upset its to small. I was the same way in the chatroulette beginning, gaunet to. I did 9863 mil dmg to my world boss the other day. I play on s-3 loralei. Thanks my issue has been fixed.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
  5. Xen Hexia

Xen Hexia Well-Known Member Moderator

Hello. There are a few things you can do to try and troubleshoot to get into the game. Make sure you've allowed flash and are using a browser that even supports it until the end of the year. Clear browsing data and cookies or cache is another. If all else fails and you can't reach the support tab. You can email support at support@101xp.zendesk.com or message the app pages of your games on Facebook or the 101xp page. https://www.facebook.com/101xp/ Also a great way to communicate issues is through Discord. I know some if not all of the games have channels or servers there. Feel free to message me here on forum if it occurs again.
    :)