Problem in buying

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Arie Hon, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Arie Hon

Arie Hon New Member

Well, I bought Balens sometimes using paypal and always arrived normalemente, wanted to buy more however was not getting usaar Paypal then decided to buy using other methods, tried Rixty, Go Cash and debit direct banking at Bradesco bank to purchase is made, the money was debited from minhha bank account and still have not received my balens only get this message, '' Unfortunately we can not process your payment at this time '
    so I tried to buy the Rixty, added credit to my Rixty account and then went shopping for Rixty, the credits were deducted from my Rixty has however not received my balens and gave the same message '' Unfortunately we can not process your payment at this time '
    so I tried the Go-Cash, bought a PIN-Card Go-cash and bought balens PIN-Card was accepted the purchase was made and yet got the message again '' Unfortunately we can not process your payment at this time. ''

So I wonder if this is some problem with the system you? and if such will be reimbursed, because as said above, the cash / credit was deducted from my account however did not get any balens.

I await answer and sorry for any mistake because I'm using Google Translate.
    I am new to the game, I'm playing just a few days.

2. Arie Hon

Arie Hon New Member

I made other two attempts, and gave the same thing, I called the bank and the purchase was approved by them, however did not get anything balens and keeps giving the same message.
    [​IMG]

3. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

Arie ... You will need to put in a Support Ticket on this issue . Please include your screenshots and as much information as possible . Support can help get to the bottom of this and solve the problem . You can enter a support ticket here https://en.101xp.com/help Click on submit the ticket and fill out the generated Form .

Once again if you have any questions feel free to reach out to the Moderators and we will try to assist . Thank you and see you in game :)

4. Arie Hon

Arie Hon New Member

I sent a ticket to the support and the response from them it seems that not they know WHAT happened, why I had bought usually no problem until I am VIP 5 however the purchases made after that could not be completed and is always giving the same message being that money and discounted.
    I started playing this game a few days and already had a problem, so it is difficult to want to continue the game.

5. ❤Ebby~Rose❤

❤Ebby~Rose❤ Registered Users

Hi Arie Hon, can you please provide the following info.
    • Your server and nickname;
    • Ticket number.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your payment and hope we can get this resolved for you soon.

6. LightRuler

LightRuler Member

It is in our best interest to have you play, we are trying our best to please everyone, just sometimes things get stucky at some point down the line.
    Please give the details that Ebby Rose requested, this might need to be taken to our higher ups and fix it from there.

Thank you!