POOR SUPPORT RESPONSE

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Steel Knight, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Steel Knight

Steel Knight New Member

Not sure why you don't consider it a glitch or bug when you can purchase items to participate in an event that is not available. Close the purchase option and prevent this issue from affecting anyone else going forward. If you don't consider it a glitch or bug then what would you call it, poor planning and development?

Pavel 101XP (101XP) <support@101xp.zendesk.com> Oct 5 at 6:13 PM
    To
    Steel Knight
    Message body
    ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Pavel 101X
    Pavel 101XP (101XP)
    Oct 6, 01:13 AST

Hi Player,
    We return balens only in case of bugs and glitches; in this case, it's just an item being sold in advance. it will become useful later, and probably, at a higher price.
    Steel Knig
    Steel Knight
    Oct 5, 16:43 AST

I have asked repeatedly to have my balens returned - when can I expect to occur?
    Thank You,
    Tony

----- Forwarded Message -----
    To: 101XP <support+id75568@101xp.zendesk.com>
    Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2016 11:30 PM
    Subject: Re: [101XP] Re: Cross Server Wedding Reception

If the feature is not yet available why you are selling the cross server coins for bidding?
    When can I expect to be credited back the 925 ballens I used to purchase the cross server coins?
    Thank You,
    Tony

2. Raeven Flame

Raeven Flame Member

I personally have attempted to buy a cross server coin. Nothing happens you do not get the coin and your balens are not removed from your account.

3. Steel Knight

Steel Knight New Member

Try to purchase them again, in the past I too couldn't purchase them but after the cross server arena opened I am allowed under the wedding tab to purchase the coins on s35-HOPE. Better yet don't purchase them because you will not be able to use them or get your balens back and I am not participating in the cross server arena just to get rid of them.

4. Samantha's Father

Samantha's Father Member

Steel Knight .... You are posting multiple times about the same subject within forums in different areas . Two other moderators have deleted items within 48 hours . Continued Violation of Forum Rules will result in a permanent Ban . Please familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting rules . You may consider this formal warning . Any further questions regarding the actions taken by the administration may be submitted in ticket form to Customer support or to the Chief Moderator for review . However I really think you should probably let this go .

Thank you for your attention to this matter .

player [17533177] likes this.