Poll/Players Petition - Devs please modify CS dungeons!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Neamhain, Sep 28, 2018.

?

Would you like CS dungeons to be modified?

Poll closed Nov 28, 2018.
  1. Yes, we cannot spend so many hours to run them

88.9%
  2. No, I don't care

11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Neamhain

Neamhain Well-Known Member

I think many agree it's time for changes. Please vote and let's see if we get anything changed for our good.

Running CS dungeons has become a boring struggle and an unpaid second job, taking over 4 and a half hours of our time.
    As we do have already a number of daily tasks which take about 6 to 8 hours to be completed, things must change.
    How?

1. Devs should remove battle report tabs - they just add to the time AND clicks (!!!!) we have to spend in runs, not needed thanks!

2. Mirror runs should give reincarnation points from 1st run, not 3rd!
    At present only the high BPs benefit from the current setting, as we need them to kill the bosses. Anyone else has to struggle and toil away TOO much, just to gain enough points to buy what's needed.
    Bigs are about 20/30 people (but even if the useful ones were a 100.....) while all other players about thousands... maths done, methinks

3. With regards to point 2: given how long it takes to gain enough points to buy relive medal packs, said packs should give 10 medals each, not 1!

4. Devs should find a way to implement blizz function.
    That way we would run only the first 2 attempts and then simply blizz until we reach the maximum points available per day. Seems only fair, also because at this rate it takes MONTHS to achieve anything at all

5. Devs should also lower a little the BP of bosses.
    At present very few - I believe 4 or 5 - manage to clear Twilight City in CS. Goes by itself that such thing does not benefit anyone, for people get tired of these runs.

6. The mats drop in TW is ridiculously low!
    Amending is required given at the current percentage it would take YEARS to achieve what those mats are supposed to achieve. I really struggle to believe that that was the initial intention, and I mean for players to have to run, and run and run for years in TW so to forge their treasures :confused:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  2. Painstress

Painstress Member

The blitz/auto-run is a must in this, if it is possible to implement.

player23721510, Neamhain and Ske1etor like this.
  3. Neamhain

Feel free to add things which could better the play experience for all of us guys!

4. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

I'm good with the option to manually run a dungeon once a day and then click "blitz" as many times as needed for that dungeon. It would be way easier than running the dungeons manually.

I am a person who actively enjoys things others find boring, I love repetitive tasks...but cst has effectively killed my motivation. I keep coming up with various other things to do while running it, but the fact is in order to max my points I have to spend, like Neam said, 4 hours or more...and that's with a set team as I always do my attempts with the same players and will mostly try for points runs with the same team also.

This game has taken over my life. I do run more than one toon, and frankly that's why I haven't quit yet. I've found it interesting comparing the differences between them and experimenting with builds and stacking various components.
    If I only had a single toon it's very likely I would have quit after a year on the game.
    It's now got to the point where I can't do much else but sleep, work, and play the game. I can't do anything else; I do not have time. Although I never really consider a game as "fun" - more like it is a series of missions to achieve - it's not rewarding enough for the time and effort invested, particularly as you get into the higher levels. When it gets to the stage where I start finding it a penance to log in every day and complete tasks, it's time to leave.

I'm still hanging on for now in the hopes that things will change, but I strongly doubt they will.

5. Illuthrien

Illuthrien New Member

Id take any of those. It is a major chore and I'm only doing the first two for medals at the moment. I just don't have the time or patience for the rest.

Neamhain likes this.
  6. mobriladigo

mobriladigo New Member

Don't hesitate to include things which could better the play understanding for every one of us folks!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
    Neamhain likes this.
  7. Rhoan

Rhoan Active Member

Have to mention that after playing this game on 2 toons for 1 year and 3 months, I finally got a complete twilight clear on both accounts by sheer luck for the first time in the past 2 weeks. Both toons had the bp to clear but you need massive bps to run with (over 20 mil) and you need 2 at the same time, which is even harder.
    I should also mention 1 toon has cleared twilight only once and the other 4 times, on both sides of reset with the same team. I had never managed to repeat as I cannot get the help.

Neither toon has more than 2 treasures upgraded as it takes so long to collect the mats.

Ravens likes this.
  8. Neamhain

Well... how long more before any suggestion gets implemented?
    We had massive discussions prompted so to find ways to better and fix the game but after 10 months players are still stuck with no way to grow. No new heroes, no major bugs fixed, only extremely pricey events.
    The conclusion players can draw from these premises is not good.

ANY chance we get to see better days in game?

Painstress, Ravens and Ske1etor like this.
  9. Ravens

Ravens Active Member

I can tell you I am pretty sure that they really dont give a fat rats ass about this game. They do not care about the players. The only thing they really care about is the flow of $$$ generated.

So if you want attention then something needs to change to get it. Im my case I will wait for my rubies to run out. So it will either be new content or I will be gone and they will never get another penny from me in ANY GAME They run.

Pretty simple.

RAVENS

10. Neamhain

11. johndoucet09 [25610178]

johndoucet09 [25610178] New Member

12. S31 Ginger Snap

S31 Ginger Snap Active Member

Time to join the rest of us who left and gave up on the devs here neam. lets face it, no one really cares about the game community here.

Neamhain likes this.
  13. Kaunas

Kaunas Well-Known Member

the game is officially dead and becomes boring. Thinking about leaving too

Neamhain likes this.
  14. yopifaklo

yopifaklo New Member

Feel free to add things which could better the play experience for all of us guys!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  15. Neamhain

Yup, seems it is all dead.